Let Me Tell You Something - Vernon

"Stop bothering me! I'm not telling her.." I said in a whiny in aggravated tone.

Seungkwan scoffed, trying to get me to go up and talk to her. I was nervous and afraid to tell her.. Seungkwan found it confusing and completely unnecessary, to say the least.

"I'm sure you can! At least go up and talk to her about some normal everyday thing! Everything starts somewhere, you know." Seungkwan said, sounding like a parent lecturing their kid about homework.

"I'll talk to her about it when I feel like it.. Just stay out of it, Seungkwan. You're not my life coach or anything so just don't try to make me do anything, she's just my friend." I said, and Seungkwan looked offended, yet also like a lightbulb just went off above his head.

"Okay, first of all, I hate you. And second of all, that's a great idea! I'll be your life coach! I mean, I don't really know what I'm doing, but you don't either so we're on the same level! So we both won't know what we're doing right or wrong. It's a huge learning experience!" Seungkwan said with a smirk, and I almost gasped out loud.

"No! I don't want to mess things up!" I said.

"I'll help you, dummy! Gosh, you're so slow.." Seungkwan said, that sass staying in his voice as always.

"How are you gonna help me if you don't even know what you're doing?" I asked, and Seungkwan laughed.

"Oh, trust me. I got this." He said, getting up walking across the classroom to Y/n. My eyes widened, realizing what he was about to do.

He started to talk to her. I couldn't watch this.

I covered my eyes, almost slamming my face into my desk before a few minutes later I felt someone tap on my arm.

I looked up, expecting it to be Seungkwan.

"Ugh! Leave me alo-" At that moment, I realized that it was none other than Y/n.

My face heated up, as she gave me a confused look. I could see Seungkwan a little far behind her, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Oh- H-Hey, Y/n.." I said, stumbling over my words.

"..Hey, Hansol. Seungkwan told me that you wanted to tell me something?" She said.

I'm gonna kill Seungkwan.. Or at least get him back for this at some point.

"Right.. Just come and sit with me at lunch and I'll tell you." I said, kind of in panic mode.

She nodded, only to walk away and Seungkwan to come and take her place.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell her a single thing." Seungkwan said, and I nodded in response.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, probably about to smack me upside my head.

"I'll tell her at lunch, if it'll make you happy." I said, and a smile.. a fake and sarcastic smile, appeared on his face.

"Sounds good, see you guys then to make sure you don't chicken out this time." He said, and then walked to his seat.

The whole class period, and the next, all I was thinking about was how I was gonna tell Y/n. I'm going to have to tell her, or Seungkwan is going to have a problem with me. Not like he already did, anyways..

But this was difficult. How was I going to tell her something like this..?

I'll figure it out when I get there. I bet I can come up with something decent..

And lunch came around, and I sat down with Seungkwan. He couldn't stay still in his seat, probably anticipating me being extremely awkward. And probably mess this up.

It wasn't long before Y/n came and sat down with us. And she kind of gave me that, 'I'm waiting,' look.

"What'd you want to tell me?" She asked in a light voice, and I swear Seungkwan was about to explode.

"U-Um.." I stuttered, looking up at Seungkwan who was death staring me.

"I..I.." I said, Seungkwan slamming his hand onto the table.

"He's gay!" Seungkwan almost shouted for literally everyone to hear, not being able to contain his laughter.

"What!? No I'm not! How would I like her then?!" I said back, Seungkwan literally about to cry from laughing so hard.

It went almost silent for a moment, Seungkwan's dying laughter being the only noise, and my eyes went from Seungkwan to Y/n. It hadn't bothered me for real, what I just said. But then I realized, that was really kinda-sorta sudden.. Not to mention it was sooo subtle. (Imagine that in Seungkwan's voice and it'd make sense)

"Ahh.." Seungkwan sighed, catching his breath, "I just wanted to hear you say that you liked her."

I probably had a really offended look on my face at this point. But I turned to look at Y/n, who had a semi-shocked expression with an added blush across her face. Seungkwan stood up, standing there for a few seconds, once again regaining his breath, and started to talk.

"I'll leave you two alone to work this out, good luck." Seungkwan said, that last part probably directed towards just me.

After he left, it was silent.

"So.. Seungkwan set you up?" Y/n asked, not bothering to keep her laughter contained.

"Yep. Sorry for that being so sudden.." I said, and she quickly stopped me from speaking anything further.

"No, Hansol. You're cute. We should hang out sometime, if that's okay with you?" She said, and this time I was the one with a bright blush on my face.

"Y-Yeah, sounds good.." I said.

Y/n smiled, pecking me on the cheek as she stood up and left.

Then from afar, you could hear Seungkwan's cheering coming as fast as lighting.

"HANSOL OH MY GOD-" Seungkwan shouted, quieting himself down as a few stares were sent his way. He sat down, breathing heavily.

"I assume things went well?" He added, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, Seungkwan. You tell me, I could feel you staring into the back of my head." I said, and Seungkwan scoffed.

"You're welcome for the help." He said, and this time, I scoffed.

"You're the worst life coach ever." I said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N

YALL IM ON THE VERGE OF PUBLISHING A SVT SHIP FIC BUT IDK YET

anyways omg random Vernon imagine yAy