❆Wonwoo❆

I picked up my stuff, getting my phone out of my pocket to text Seungcheol to tell him I was coming. I had a little plan, just for the festive season. I don't really get to see Wonwoo in person that often since he's so busy, but today, I thought I'd go and visit him. I just wouldn't tell him. I think that would make things a lot more memorable.

I left as soon as I got a text back, and started on my way to go see Wonwoo. I was nervous, I have no idea if I'll interrupt something important but I'm sure if anything happens I'd get notified.

It took me about twenty minutes to get there, it took a little bit longer because I decided to take the subway. Not that it mattered, it's not like I was running on that much of a time limit. I can't wait to see him though..

I walked to the door, hearing chattering coming from the inside. They must not be practicing right now, I don't hear any music or anything so maybe nothing much is happening from what I can tell. I softly knocked, hoping that someone had heard me.

And it wasn't much sooner until Seungcheol opened the door, leaving me sighing out a breath of relief. That made this a lot easier. He motioned me inside, but put his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet.

I could see Wonwoo in the room, looking down at his phone. He wasn't facing towards me, so I could easily sneak up behind him and surprise him.

I quietly walked over to him, hoping someone wouldn't call out my name and ruin it.

And nobody did. Thank god..

As I walked up to Wonwoo, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed myself against his back. He was kind of sweaty, but I didn't mind just for this moment.

"Hi Wonwoo." I said, making him jump.

He turned his head slightly, and I let him go so he could turn around. He looked at me with a gentle smile on his face, before engulfing me into a big hug.

"I thought you had to work today?" He asked me, and I shook my head.

"I knew today was a day I could visit you so I took off just to see you. I missed you, a lot." I said, which made him pull me just a little bit closer.

"I missed you too.. Do you think you could stay a little bit? We're almost done for the day, we could go back to your place." He said, and I nodded.

"That sounds good. I'll be waiting," Wonwoo turned around to walk back, "totally not gonna be watching you intently the rest of the time." I said, mumbling the last part.

"What did you say?" He asked as he turned back around.

"What? Oh- I didn't say anything.. Just go, go..!" I said, waving him away as he laughed a bit at me.

This visit was definitely worth it.

(This sucks and there should've been more iamsosorry but I was already late anyways y'all pray for me lmao)