❆Mingyu❆

(idk if I like this or not but oh whale)

"Y/n I swear if you let go I will take you down with me." Mingyu said, gripping tightly to my hand as we slid slowly across the ice.

"You're not gonna fall if you'd just calm down!" I said, yanking my hand away from his and punching him in the arm.

He yelped, slipping slightly on the ice. He grabbed my sleeve to catch himself, only to bring himself down to the cold floor while I was bent over, trying to get him to let go.

"Y/n.. That hurt.." Mingyu whine, reaching his hands out for me to help him up.

"Ugh.. I'm sorry Mingyu, I'm just frustrated because teaching someone with long legs is hard." I said, pulling him up and not letting go of his hands.

"I'm just.. Slow, I guess. I'll try to go faster this time. But don't get mad if I fall.. Again." He said, and I nodded, keeping a hold of one of his hands and slowly starting off around the corner.

It's a wonders Mingyu hasn't crushed and ruined this lakes ice or taken out an innocent child from how much he's fallen. It was really my idea to try and teach him away from everyone else for that reason alone. And I didn't really want to be embarrassed when Mingyu causes both of us to break our necks.

After a little while, Mingyu started to get comfortable with just sliding around. He had fallen significantly less. We were there until there was only a few people left. It was started to get dark, but Mingyu insisted that we stay just a bit longer so he can see if he can do it without holding my hand.

"Okay.. Let go." He said, and I did so, letting go from his hand as he tried his best to stand up straight.

After doing so for about six seconds, Mingyu started to steadily skate across the ice as he picked up his pace and was able to easily skate around. He turned around to look at me with the biggest smile on his face. He actually managed to do it..

He started to skate up fast to me, giving me a slight heart attack as he crashed into me to stop himself. We didn't fall, it was just a lot of stumbling and arm grabbing. We both laughed at it though, and I felt a lot happier knowing that Mingyu's smile was literally beaming from being so proud of himself. And I was really proud of him too. Now we can finally do this and Mingyu isn't going just about rip my coat and won't shout at me to slow down every three seconds.

"So.. Since I know what I'm doing now.. What's my reward?" He said, smile only dying down slightly on his face until it was changed into a smirk.

"I can push you down again if you want?" I said, Mingyu's smirk dropping into his oh so dangerous sad face.

"Are you for real..?" Mingyu whined, swinging my arms around.

"Of course not, dork." I said with a smile.

"What, then?" He said, and I decided to just give this needy boy what he wants.

I pulled his hands, making him slide forward until we were close enough for him to lean down just to press our lip together. After it stopped, Mingyu seemed satisfied with himself. If I had a dime for every time Mingyu wanted a kiss for a reward I'd be filthy rich right now.. I could buy Mingyu more hand sanitizer and tissues..That sounds good, especially with this allergy fest going on.

"You're not thinking about the 'oh I could be rich right now' thing again are you?" Mingyu asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"..What..Course not.." I said, Mingyu giving me a playful just gentle shove so I wouldn't fall and bust my ass on this ice.

"Whatever.. Let's just go.. I'm freezing." He said, and I immediately agreed.