Day Alone - Mingyu

I was at the dorm with Mingyu. He was the only one there, since everyone else went to go do something else. But he told me he felt lonely, so I guess I was obligated to come over. I was waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. He shouldn't be much longer, hopefully.

The door opened, and there stood Mingyu. I smiled.

"Mingyu!" I shouted, holding my arms out.

He smiled and walked over to me, giving me a hug.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, pulling away from the hug.

"I don't know.. We could watch a movie or something." he said.

"Movies are boring though." I said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" he questioned.

(lowkey tempted to say each other but this isn't a smut book so yeah no I'm sorry)

"I dunno. Let's try movie. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't." I said.

Mingyu sighed. He was done with me for the 343rd time obviously. I smiled in satisfaction and wandered over to the couch, sitting down and waiting for Mingyu.

He walked in shortly after me, sitting down with me.

I kicked my shoes off and put my feet on the couch, because I am a decent human being. (shaming myself whoops)

"What are we going to watch?" I asked.

"We'll find something." He replied.

I sighed and buried myself into his side. I was tired.. I felt him put his arm around me, letting me get more comfortable. I shut my eyes as Mingyu stayed put in place. He wasn't doing anything to contribute to finding something for us to watch.

I have no idea how long I'm going to stay here. Maybe before the boys get back.. I don't understand why but whenever I'm around the other guys Mingyu acts weird. So I never hang out with him much, he's either with them or doing something for Seventeen. Hm..

"Mingyu." I said, immediately grabbing his attention towards me.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Why don't you like it when I stay around the guys?" I asked.

Mingyu looked at me, taken aback by what I said. What.. What did I say that was surprising?

He didn't reply, which made me a little annoyed. I pulled away from his side, getting his around out from around me.

"Is there a problem with me being around them?" I asked.

"There's no problem." He said.

"Then why do you act different when I'm around them?" I said.

"Listen, Y/n. You can hang around them if you want, if I get annoyed, just ignore me." He said.

"That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking why you get annoyed." I said.

"It's complicated. Well, it's really not. But I don't feel like explaining." He said.

I sighed. Not I'm gonna silent treatment him. I really want to know why he gets annoyed. I'm salty..

Apparently, he was salty too. Probably over the fact that I moved over and was bothering him with these questions.

Trust me, Kim Mingyu.. I will find out your secrets at some point.

I stayed at the edge of the couch and crossed my arms. This'll show him..

"Y/n.. Come back over here.." he whined, holding his hand out to me.