7. Pineapple?

A week of being in L.A

"So who's Ethan?" Mercy asks looking through my phone.

Ethan messaged me the other night asking me to come over tonight so him and Grayson could make up giving me a bloody nose.

"Just a guy I met at the gym." I answer as I clean up my room a little. We may have gotten high and had the munchies, now there's chip bags everywhere.

"Oh, the bottle thrower." She laughs and I forgot I told her about him.

These past couple days I've told her a lot. My views on relationships, my liking of drugs, and even a little about my annoying family.

I'd never tell her anything too personal. I'd never tell anyone anything personal. I don't even have anything to tell honestly.

"Yep that's the one." I giggle as I fold my clothes.

"Do they happen to be the Dolan twins?" She asks.

Dolan twins? That sounds like a really bad shoe company.

"I wouldn't know. We didn't really talk much, my nose was kinda having a period." I answer. Wait.

How would she know them? If they are these Dollar twins or whatever their name is, how would she know them?

"Are these them?" She asks showing me a picture of them on google.

That was them! The long haired one and the one with skunk hair. Still very attractive as they were in person.

"What the-"

"They're youtubers. Big youtubers actually. They have millions of followers and fans." She explains before I even ask.

Oh, so they're like my brother, great. I love dealing with people who think they're famous and above everyone.

"Well that ended any sexual fantasies I had." I mutter and Mercy glares at me.

"Just cause they're well known doesn't mean they're douches." She says and I shake my head.

Everyone in the industry is the same. They'll do anything to protect their precious career.

"Trust me, they won't want anything to do with me when they find out who I am." I sigh knowing it's true.

They wouldn't risk their career by being friends with someone like me. People will think they do the stuff I do.

"When you met them you said they seemed nice." She continues trying to make a point. She's isn't doing too well.

"Exactly! Nice boys don't like girls like me. They like girls on Instagram taking pictures of beaches and bubble baths. Not girls who get high and hook up with everybody." I explain to her. I wasn't wrong. Guys like being the bad ones, not the other way around.

"I say go. What's the worst that could happen?" She asks and a million things popped in my head.

"For starters, they'll hate me!" I yell and she shakes her head in disagreement.

I would go if they were regular people, but they're not. They have standards and I'm not in them.

"Just cause they're famous doesn't mean they aren't normal guys. I know plenty of famous people who do drugs and go out. Not all of them are like your brother." She argues and she had a point. I was basing this all off of Cameron.

He manages to ruin my life without even trying.

I sigh in defeat and she smiles. She grabs my phone and unlocks it.