13. Being Blamed

I wake up feeling extremely excited for tonight. I have this weird love for dealing. I love the thrill of it and especially the making money part.

Cameron was out getting stuff for his house party thing. I'm glad I'm leaving, I rather not see more of him and Sofia.

I hear my phone go off and I see a text from Mercy.

Meet me at Gray's. Don't worry Ethan isn't here.

Yeah well Grayson is there. I like Grayson and all, but I'd like Mercy to just come over.

I put on black leggings with a black shirt that had a white peace sign on the right side and a big jean jacket. I slip on black and white vans and put my hair up.

I'll probably be out till after the deal tonight so I bring everything I'll need in my bag. I leave a note telling Cameron I went over to Mercy's.

I go to Grayson's and right when I go to knock Ethan opens in.

"What are you doing here?" He asks in an aggressive way. I hate that he's attractive, it'd be a lot easier to be angry at him if he was ugly,

"Mercy and Gray invited me." I answer in 'duh' voice.

"Don't call him that. Don't act like you're his friend, we both know you just want to sleep with him." He growls and I was taken back. I didn't know he had balls.

"He is my friend. You are, you were my friend too." I correct myself knowing him and I aren't friends anymore.

"I was just a dick you could use to pleasure yourself. You should get a dildo."

"We were drunk Ethan! It's like you want me to tell you I'm in love with you. I can't make myself feel something I don't!" I yell for the whole building could hear.

Why would he want to be with someone who can't like him as much as he likes them? Who wants a one sided relationship?

"That's where you're wrong. I'd never want to be with a low life like you. Go sleep with someone else! Go sell more drugs, why don't you?" He says and I was shocked.

How did he know that? How does he know about the dealing?

"You have no idea what you're talking about! You're just butthurt cause I don't want you the way you want me! Well get the fuck over it!" I yell and the door opens more.

Grayson and Mercy were standing behind Ethan now.

"What's going on?" This blonde girl asks walking towards Ethan.

"Nothing important." Ethan mumbles and I just stare at her.

Who is she? She looks like a mini Sofia and that scares me. Don't tell me I have to deal with two of them now.

"Who are you?" She asks me in a rude way. What the fuck did I do to her?

"Rae, I'm the girl Ethan slept with and can't get over." I answer with a smirk and her face goes in shock.

"Coming from the one who's at my place." He remarks and I roll my eyes.

"Because I was invited and also told you weren't here." I say now looking at Mercy. She gives me an 'I'm sorry' smile.

Ethan looks behind him at Grayson and Mercy. Did they not tell him to leave or something?

"This is why you wanted Meredith and I to go out? So you could invite the devil." He asks them and I roll my eyes at the dumb insult.

I've had worse said about me. Nothing really affects me anymore. At least I now have a name for the blonde bimbo.

"E, she's my friend and I just didn't want this to happen." Grayson tries to explain but Ethan wasn't hearing it.