30. Goodbyes

Here I am staring at my ugly suitcase. I never hated it before now. Before I had to leave Ethan and my friends.

"You ready?" I hear Ethan ask and I turn around. He looked really tired, probably since we were up almost the whole night. I think I got like two hours of sleep.

"Does it matter? I have to go anyway." I mutter as I grab my suitcase. He walks up and hugs me from behind.

"I have debated on kidnapping you, but if I get caught it'd probably ruin Grayson and I's career." He chuckles and plants a kiss on my neck.

"It'd never work anyway. My mom is like a hound dog. I always got caught sneaking out." I say and it was true. I swear she has a chip in me or something.

He grabs my suitcase and takes it downstairs. I already told Cameron that I want to ride with Ethan. I want to spent my last moments of freedom with someone who actually loves me.

Loves me? I mean someone who cares about me. Ethan doesn't love me. We've never even thought about saying that word. Why would I even think that?

Ethan puts my suitcases in his truck. As much as I hate leaving I'm definitely not mad about having to see Ethan use his muscles to lift things. Definitely not mad.

I get in the truck and so does Ethan. This ride was going to be different and it hasn't even started yet. He didn't hand me the aux cord like usual and didn't tap his steering wheel to the beat of the music. It was silent, indicating he wants to talk.

"You're not going to cry right?" I ask with a small laugh. I've never seen him cry and if I did it'd probably make me cry.

"I'm not wearing my good mascara today so I might." He chuckles and I laugh at how he makes everything a joke. How does he even know what mascara is? Meredith probably made him buy it for her.

"Well I am, so don't cause I will and I have an ugly cry face." I tell him and he laughs a little.

"Yeah I'll probably run away looking at it." He laughs and I hit him playfully. You'd think he'd be a little bit nicer on my last day.

"I'm kidding I think you're beautiful." He smiles at me making me blush a little.

We've never really been a couple to give each other compliments. Of course we both think the other is good looking but never really say it.

"Yeah, well you're good looking too. I mean that's why I'm dating you." I joke and he fake gasps.

"I thought you were dating me for sex. I'm officially shook." He continues to fake being dramatic. I swear he is the biggest drama queen I have ever met.

"I'm offended you think that I just want sex. I'm obviously just a shallow person." I go along with his fake, dramatic self.

"And this whole time I thought my dick was the key to this relationship." He sighs and pretends to wipe a tear. He should be an actor.

"It's not even that big." I laugh obviously joking but his jaw drops.

Are guys really that sensitive about dick size. You don't see me measuring my vagina.

"You weren't saying that last night." He smirks and I just roll my eyes. He's honestly so cocky.

"Sorry, I thought saying you have a small dick would ruin the mood." I defend. I don't even know what I'm defending! Both of us know he doesn't have a small dick.

"It isn't small!" He yells pretending to be angry. He even hit the steering wheel.

"I know babe, I wouldn't be dating you if it was." I say comforting him by rubbing his shoulder.