25. Date

Today Ethan is taking me out on a date. It's our first official date and I'm actually excited. I'm also nervous, I've never been on a date. I never dated anyone in general.

All he told me was that I need a bathing suit. I put on a black bikini and shorts with a red crop top over it. I keep mostly everything natural since I'm getting wet if I need a bathing suit.

I slip on white converse and head downstairs. I sit on the couch as I wait for him. I'm really anxious, why am I anxious?

The door opens and I see Randy standing there with Ethan close by him. I laugh to myself seeing how much Randy dislikes Ethan.

"The boy is back." He mutters and I just laugh louder.

"The boy is Ethan and is now my boyfriend. You'll probably see him a lot now." Boyfriend? It was weird saying boyfriend, but that's what he is. I think.

"I told you." Ethan sighs making Randy just glare at him.

"Don't test me boy." Randy hisses and Ethan puts his hands up in defense. I just laugh to myself quietly.

I get up and walk towards them. I make Randy take his hand off of Ethan's shoulder and I finally manage to break his grip.

"He's a good guy, I promise." I say and Randy just walks back outside.

"He really hates me." Ethan chuckles and I nod in agreement. There was no denying that.

"He'll get used to you. He just doesn't want something to happen to me under his watch." I explain now looking at Ethan.

I go to grab his hand but he moves it away from mine quickly. Did I do something wrong or?

"Race you!" He yells and runs out of the house to his truck. That was weird.

I run behind him and jump in his truck. I was out of breath from just running twenty feet. I really need to work out more.

"Beat you." He laughs and I just shake my head. He hands me the aux cord and I just let it go through my playlist.

"So where are we going?" I ask extremely curious. I hate surprises, I like to know what's happening at all times.

"You'll see." He simply says and keeps driving.

He kept both his hands on the wheel the whole time. He never does that. He usually holds my hand sometimes or rests it on the gear, but his hands didn't move once. Maybe he can feel how sweaty my hands are and doesn't want to touch them. I try to wipe them on my jean shorts casually.

We pull into a beach parking lot. He's taking me to the beach? That's not that crazy, I don't know why I was so worried.

We get out and he just smirks at me. I can tell this isn't going to be a regular beach day.

He grabs towels from the back and takes his shirt off. He looks at me like he was waiting for me to do something.

"You might want to change now." He says looking at my clothes. I nod and take my shoes off first.

I pull down my shorts quickly so it isn't too awkward and then pull off my shirt. I look up to see him looking at me. It's not like he hasn't seen my body before. I just smile at him and he chuckles while shaking his head.

He puts our clothes back in the car along with our phones. All he takes with him is a GoPro.

We walk up to the beach side by side. I don't know why, but I felt really awkward. I've never been on a date before! I know how to have sex not be romantic.

Right when we get to the beach I see a big cliff. Don't tell me that is involved in our date. I didn't plan on dying today.

We walk for a couple minutes. He leads the way as I followed shortly behind. He finally stops and I didn't see so I bump into him.