34. Back to Cali

I wake up and get ready for my flight. I made sure to pack everything last night because I didn't want to get up any earlier than I had to.

I get dressed is some sweats and leave my hair down. It looked like a lions mane, but I didn't care about how I looked. I didn't care about anything besides getting out of here.

I take my luggage downstairs. It had basically my whole room in five bags. I made sure to charge the extra bags on my mom's credit card. My uber was a couple minutes away. I probably should try to eat something.

I haven't even been hungry. I've had no motivation to do anything, besides figure out a way to leave.

I go to my fridge and get out a cup and pour milk. I put a bagel in the toaster and then I see a piece of paper. It looked like a letter. Is it my siblings asking my mom to kill me too?

I know you are mad at me right now Rae and you have every right to be. Just know I love you and I'll call you when I get off.

Can't call if I'm a thousand feet in the air bitch. I couldn't even stand to think of her. I would never offer money for someone to kill their kid.

I leave my bagel in the toaster since my appetite is gone once again. Consider it my goodbye gift. The uber arrives and I put all my bags his SUV.

The ride was silent. It was like the guy knew I wasn't in the mood for conversation. Yet again, I never look like I want to talk to anybody.

I get there and go through the whole bag weighing thing. I go through security and wait for my plane. I was one of the first ones on since I made sure to get first class.

I put my head against the window and nibble on the pretzel I snuck on the plane. I cried and packed most of the night, so I didn't get much sleep. I guess I can get two hours of sleep now.

--------

Here I was standing at Cameron's door. I still have key to it. What if he makes me leave again? He can't! I'll run away, I'll do anything not to be with her.

The door was glass and I could see him grab a cup of coffee. He looked like he was on the phone and he looked like he was yelling. I open the door and walk in.

"How could you do that to her?" He yells in the phone then looks up at me. His eyes widen and his mouth drops a little.

"I have to go mom, I'll call you later." He says and hangs up. He smiles and runs over to me.

"I'm so happy that you're okay." He says while hugging me. I could feel tears come from my eyes.

"Did you know?" I ask wanting to know who else didn't tell me about this.

"No, I do now since mom explained it to me, but I didn't know that mom didn't have you. I'm so sorry about how you found out." He answer and pulls away.

I'm glad he didn't know. It makes me feel even better about staying here. I'm not the only one shocked.

"At least I know now." I state trying to be semi positive about this.

"I would love to stay and talk to you but I have to go to a photo shoot, maybe you should go to Ethan's. You need to be with someone right now. Bryant is picking me up, so I'll leave my keys here so you can drive over there. I'll be back soon, love you." He rushes out the door obviously late.

He was right I did need to talk to someone. I'll go see Grayson and talk to him. I can't sit here and let it eat me alive. Even Eden will help right now. I take the keys off the counter and decide to go see Grayson.

*Ethan's pov*

I was sitting on the couch editing a video we just filmed. I can't believe Grayson let me shave the back of his head.