38.Birthday

*Ethan's Pov*

I sit in my room at our computer editing our new video. Gray keeps asking me to do them since he wants to spend time with Eden. I don't mind really, since Rae is barely even speaking to me now.

Ever since she started school she's obviously been more busy, but it doesn't help that she's still mad at me about something that happened a week ago. All I did was say she wasn't that nice, she already knew that!

I get done and save the video. I walk out to the living room to see Eden and Gray watching a movie. She's here everyday after school. Rae doesn't even call me everyday since she's mad.

"Why don't you invite Rae over? It's Friday night, it's not like she has to wake up early or anything." Grayson asks and I would if she would answer my calls.

"She's sorta mad at me right now. I don't think she'd want to see me." I answer and sit next to him on the couch.

"What did you do?" He asks and honestly I really don't know.

"She was telling me how she almost got in a fight on the first day of school and I told her how you know, she could be more friendly. Not that I want to bring my career into this, but I don't think our fans would appreciate me dating a girl who always gets in fights and is a bad influence." I explain and thank myself for not saying this to Rae.

I know how she is with the whole career thing. I know how much she just wished we were normal, but we're not and she has to accept that.

"Yeah dude, but you know how she is. She only likes certain people, you should consider yourself lucky that she likes you enough to be with you. She's never even been with anyone before." He explains and he had a point. It is nice to know I'm one of the only people she trusts. I just wish she could be a little more friendly with others.

"Yeah you're right, I'll give her a call." I say and take my phone out of my pocket.

I look at it and see two missed calls from Cameron. Did something happen to Rae? I feel like I'm having a full fledge freak out right now. I call him back and he answers on the second ring.

"Is everything okay?" I ask and I see Eden and Gray get intrigued with my phone call.

"Yeah everything is fine, I just wanted to know if you were planning something for Rae's birthday tomorrow so we both don't plan two different things." He explains and my mouth drops.

Her birthday is tomorrow? She's never even told me when her birthday is! Wouldn't she have been excited about it coming up? Why didn't she say anything?

"I was thinking a surprise party or something. That'd be pretty cool right?" I ask acting like I totally knew. I can't make it seem like I'm a bad boyfriend to her own brother.

"I don't know man. As much as Rae likes parties she hates her birthday." He tells me and I was confused. She hates her birthday? That's probably why she didn't tell me.

"Really? Why?" I ask now being okay with sounding like a bad boyfriend because I'm curious now.

"Rae has never really been good at making friends. You need to have friends to come to a party, so she never had a party." He explains and I almost felt hurt for her. She never had a party because she knew no one would come.

"Yeah, but things are different now. I'll invite a bunch of people and you do the same. It'll make her feel like she has more friends then she thinks. It'll be good for her." I try to convince him to let me throw this party for her.

"Okay bro, we'll do it at my house tomorrow night." He says and then we hang up. Grayson and Eden look at me confused.

"Apparently tomorrow is Rae's birthday." I tell them and they both seemed shocked. None of us knew her birthday was tomorrow and we're her only friends.