14. Set up

I walk to meeet Kat and Viper at the fire pit. I get there and only see Kat. That's weird, usually Viper is always here too.

"Where's Viper?" I ask

"He had to handle another deal tonight. I told him I'd run this one." She answers and I nod.

It's weird with him not being here. He was starting to become like another older brother to me. A cool one at least.

He taught me everything I needed to know and was always there to see if I needed help. I guess he thinks I'm good enough that I don't need him that much anymore.

"Okay, let's go." I say and she walks me to where the deal was supposed to be.

It was at a bar. She said it was a big deal. What's so big about a bar?

I mean, compared to all the other deals, this is nothing. Maybe we're getting lots of money out of it and that's what makes it big.

All the men in the bar look at us when we walk in. They were probably looking at Kat since she's actually old enough to be in here.

"Okay, do you see that man over there?" She asks pointing to the guy who was wearing a polo and long dress pants.

Why was he dressed up so nice for a bar?

"Yeah, we're selling to him?" I ask and she nods.

"He's one of our biggest buyers too." She says and I look at him more.

He must have lots of money to be a big buyer. That's probably why he was dressed so nice.

He looked like he was in his late twenties, early thirties. I'm used to selling to irresponsible, young people.

"You have the supply, right?" She asks and I nod. I put it all in my book bag and let me tell you, it was a lot of shit.

He was buying everything from weed to cocaine to even pills. I don't want to know what he does in his everyday life.

"Well got get him tiger." She laughs while pushing me a little. I smile at her dumb encouragement.

I walk over to him and sit next to him at the bar. I order a beer and show them my fake I.D. The bartender hands me it back and gets me a beer.

"I got what you want." I say to the guy which grabs his attention.

"Excuse me?" He says. Viper told me when you do deals in public sometimes the people will act dumb not to attract attention.

"The supply." I say quieter than before. I take another sip of my beer.

"Can I see it?" He asks and I nod.

I kick my book bag which was now on the floor over to him. He picks it up and unzips it. His eyes widen at all the stuff in it.

He gets off the stool and goes to reach for his pocket. Yes, I'm getting more money.

"You missy are under arrest for possession of illegal substances." He says and goes to grab my arm.

Right when he said missy I knew something wasn't right. Under arrest? He's an undercover cop!

I quickly run to the door. People were now yelling and running everywhere. Some people even tried to stop me.

I eventually get out to get pushed to the ground. I look up to see Kat.

"Not so fast." She says smirking. That bitch!