Chapter 8 (Mallory)

I'm glad I was able to get Peter to have a little fun tonight

I'm glad I was able to get Peter to have a little fun tonight. He's always putting his work before he has fun. Which is a really good thing. But don't get me wrong, You need to have fun as you go along. After Peter left and told me where Spider-Man supposedly was (which I find very strange), I headed out to the parking lot. My mom lets me drive her car since I don't have my own yet. As I'm walking to my car, I see that Peter's car is still here. 

I found it kind of odd because Peter left 10 minutes before I left. I walk over to his car to say bye one more time but he isn't in there. I saw his nice clothes that he wore tonight in the back seat. What the heck? Still puzzled, I decided to leave. Maybe I'll stop by to see if I can see Spider-Man. I get in my car and head to the bike shop. 

I park my car on the curb a little ways from the bike shop. I didn't want my mom's car to get destroyed if Spider-Man does show up. I quickly and quietly jog down the sidewalk. Maybe I should have parked a little closer. I stand behind a tree that is a safe distance from the shop. I see through the windows of the shop that there are two men dressed in all black rummaging around inside the store. One man had weird claws on his back. The other man looked similar to the man I saw that robbed the jewelry store.

I looked around to see if Spider-Man would show up but I couldn't see him. I stood behind the tree for almost ten minutes watching the men and waiting for Spider-Man to show up. Soon the men were exiting the bike shop. As they were walking out of the door, I noticed that Spider-Man was sitting right above the doors, leaning against the building so he wouldn't be seen by the men. I waited for Spider-Man to jump down and get them but he didn't. The men hurried down the street and Spider-Man followed them silently. The men walked past my car with Spider-Man behind them. 

I didn't know what was happening so when they were a safe distance from my car, I sprinted to my car and decided to tag along. I wanted to see how this would go.