Chapter 33

I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. The world was complete darkness. What happened? Where was I? Was I dead? Who was I?

Well, I am Peter Parker. That nerdy kid from school, remember? The one who never missed an assignment? The one who never skipped class? Remember? Yeah I thought so. I don't either. He's gone now. He's given up. Can you blame him? He failed. He failed and he can't live with that. I can't live with that.

I've failed you Uncle Ben and I'm sorry.

I scream out in pain. What was I doing? Nobody would hear me, I'm dead. I had to be, right? How could I have been so foolish? If I had waited for Harry, we could have made a plan to save May, and now? I looked around in the darkness. There was nothing to see. I screamed again. I was in pain. I couldn't see. I didn't care anymore. I failed and that's the truth. There's nothing else I co-

I saw a small light out of the corner of my eye. I could now see that I'm covered in dust and rubble and poles. I try pushing up the rubble and poles on top of me. I yell! I tried pulling myself from the mess. UGH! I try pushing up again. Nothing moves. Again. Again! Again! I'm crying and screaming.

(Authors note: this video belongs to marvel. I found it on YouTube. Just a reminder that I don't own any of the marvel characters in this story and that this is a fan fiction I write for fun)

"HELLO! PLEASE! Please, please anyone. Please, IM DOWN HERE! I'm stuck! I'm stuck! I can't move! I can't-" I stop yelling. I realize it's pointless. I look around again. Then I see my mask lying in front of me. I hear Uncle Bens voice in my head. I hear him say those same words he muttered before he died.

I sigh

I sigh. Tears continue to stream down my face.
"Come on Peter! Come on Spiderman. Come on Spiderman. C'mon Spiderman! Come on Spiderman!" I yelled and lifted the debris.

I almost had everything off when I saw Kingpin standing in front of me

I almost had everything off when I saw Kingpin standing in front of me. I throw the large pole on my back at him. Kingpin goes flying across the fiery room. I see Harry next to Dr. Octopus. Harry's jaw dropped to the floor. His face was red and his eyes were watery. Dr.Octopus came at me. I dodged his metal arms and hit him in the gut. In return he punched me back in the face and I went flying. He ran over to me an picked me up.

 He ran over to me an picked me up

I couldn't move. Every bone in my body ached.

"It's the end of the line Spiderman," Dr. Octopus proudly said and lifted one of his metal arms. This was it. I was done for real this time.

Bang! I quickly look up and see that Harry hit Dr. Octopus with a small pole... but how? He was 200 feet away. I saw him shoot some white thing at the Doctor. Dr. Octopus dropped me and hit the ground with a hard thud. I look up.

"Harry! No way! You figured it out!" I yelled. He grinned. Harry ran over to me and helped me up. I limped over to my "buddies" and finished the job. Wrapping both Kingpin and Dr.Octopus in as much web as I could. I left the police a note, letting them know who they were. We could hear sirens outside. Harry and I looked at each other. I used my webbing and wrapped it around places I was bleeding. Harry helped me as we jogged out of the building. Harry Stopped and turned around looking at the building once we were outside. When we got far enough from the building, we stopped.

"Dude, that was awesome!" I say. We were standing in front of May's car.

Harry punches my shoulder lightly. Tears start to form in his eyes.

"Dude! I thought you were dead," Harry said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I did too," I said.

"There's no way you should have survived that!" Harry said wiping tears from his face.

"Well I did, so yeah. Before you start with me, I just want to say I'm sorry for making rash decisions and not telling you things. I'm sorry I turned off my trackers, and I promise to include you next time," I said. Harry nodded and he stayed silent. I knew there was something else on his mind.

"Why did you stop and turn around Harry?" I asked.

"That was an Oscorp building," Harry replied glumly.