Chapter 47 (Peter)

Ever since Aunt May gave me that briefcase and I found those files hidden inside, I've been searching for answers. I wanted to know why my parents left me. I remember my father telling me they would be back to get me, but they never did.

As I went through the files, I remember reading his research about Radiation and biology. It didn't click until now.

On the sign I saw, not only did it say Biocable Development but there was also a symbol. It was the same symbol on my fathers research files.

It was two circles with a line going through both

It was two circles with a line going through both. I wanted to tell Mallory and Harry but I knew they wouldn't let me so I quietly wheeled myself over to the sign as best I could. There was a keypad on the right side of the door. There were different atom particles floating around it.

In my fathers research it talked a lot about carbon, oxygen, and Radium. On the keypad I drew out the monogram of carbon. Nothing happened so I tried oxygen. That didn't work either, so I tried Radium, there was a flash of green light and the door clicked. I push the door open. I was surprised it worked.

I got off my wheel chair and I almost toppled to the floor but I held onto the wall. I pushed my wheelchair as far as I could away from the door and I walked in. Everything in the room was white. The floor, ceiling, other doors, shelves, and even a machine. There was one large machine putting computer chips in a small box. I limped my way across the room to one of the doors. There was a purple light coming from inside. There was a small window in the door.

I looked through to see a huge cylinder machine that was slowly spinning in circles. I hear something behind me and I turn around. Someone was coming. I quickly opened the door leading to the purple room. A male and a female walked in. I instantly recognized both of them. Norman, Harry's dad, and Peggy, my nurse.