Chapter 32 ( Harry )

I screamed when half the building fell on Peter. I could see the bright sun shining through the roof. I just hope Mallory and May were able to get out before Kingpin caught me. I started to cry, because I knew not even Peter, not Spiderman, could survive a hit like that. It was impossible. I stared to bawl and I didn't care. I didn't care what would happen to me. I was done.

I had just lost my best friend. All he wanted to do was be a hero. He didn't even want recognition or credit for everything he's done. He didn't do any of this for himself, he always did it for the good of others. I... I... can't.

"Enough crying! I'm assuming you're the one who helped him build that suit, so instead of him, we'll just take you instead," Kingpin said.

"No I didn't help him. I'm... I'm just some clueless k-kid who has a bunch of cherry bombs in his pocket. You really don't want me," I said through tears.

"Whatever. We're taking you and you're going to help. If you can set off bombs that quickly, you can be of some help. Doctor! Let's go!" Kingpin yelled. I fought back trying to get free but it was pointless. As we were leaving, I thought I saw the rubble that landed on Peter move. No, it was just my imagination. Now my dream had come true. Spiderman was gone and Peter was dead.