Chapter 50 (Peter)

We entered the room. I still couldn't believe this was finally it! I was going to finish what my father started. We walk in. I hear voices coming from the purple room. We quietly enter the room and hide in a corner behind old boxes.

"Did you get my last blood sample Norman?" Peggy asked.

"Yes I actually received it this morning. Thank you. I'll need another one soon," Norman replied.

"Yes of course. Parker has an appointment next week with me," Peggy said. I couldn't believe it. They knew. They both knew who I was. They've been collecting my blood this whole time.

"I might be able to get a sample today! My son has brought him right to me. They believe he is dying," Norman laughed.

"Excuse me, are you going to explain all of this to us so we can finish our part of the job?" Kingpin asked.

"Yes, yes of course. All in good time gentlemen. I need you two to keep collecting things to finish our project. Peggy will keep collecting blood samples and I will keep making the injection that Peggy gives to him," Norman replied.
I saw Harry grow pale and Mallory sat with her hands over her mouth. I was in complete and udder shock. I thought I could trust Norman Osborn. I thought I could trust my own nurse. Dr. Octopus laughed. It sounded terrorizing.

"I'm glad this is coming along. Soon we'll be rich because everyone will come to us for a cure from this disease," Dr. Octopus said laughing again.

"Thanks to me for stealing Richard Parker's research. We have all his formulas," Norman replied. I was ready to jump up and tell them I was there. I started to get up but Mallory and Harry held me back. The four of them started to leave the room. I tried to fight Mallory and Harry but I was weak. I couldn't over power them. I gave up because I knew I wouldn't win.

"I can't believe it," Harry said looking at the floor miserably.

"It's okay, Harry. You didn't know," Mallory told him while rubbing his back. I began to tear up. All these years, I looked up to Norman. He was the greatest scientist in New York. I even wanted to work here myself, but now?

Mallory was still trying to convince Harry it wasn't his fault. I look at the old boxes we were behind. I saw the letters RP on one box. I open it and pull out papers.

"Guys no way!" I say.