Chapter 26 ( Mallory)

I pulled out Harry's notebook and found the web formula. They really put a lot of effort into this webbing.

I read their research and tried different equations myself to figure out what they were missing

I read their research and tried different equations myself to figure out what they were missing. I had to have almost spent an hour working on the web formula.

"How much longer Harry?" I ask.

"Well we would've have found Peter by now but 20 minutes ago, around 4 am, Peter decided to wake up and move," Harry said in frustration.

"Well at least we know we're close. Which means Peter's only 20 minutes ahead of us. So if we hurry, we can catch up with him!" I said excitedly.

"Maybe, have you figured out anything new with that webbing? I have lots of chemicals in my bag to add so you could check those, " Harry suggested. I search through his bag. I look at the chemicals and add one to the formula. It didn't work. I tried a different one. Still didn't work. I look at the equation again. The the idea bursted in my head.

"Harry! I think you have the right ingredients, you just messed up your equation! I think your missing the extra carbon to give the webbing the little boost it needs! Harry this is an incredible formula! You are so smart!" I excitedly said.

"Really? Thanks!" Harry said proud. I pulled out other things from his bag. He explained what each one was and how to use it. We decided to come up with a plan. It was 4:30 am. Harry said that Peter was close.

"Okay, now that we both know how to use everything, we can both set up the perfect back up plan, just in case Peter makes a rash decision. So we'll set up all of the ran-" Harry went on about the plan when I spotted something odd.

"Harry! Stop the car!" I yelled. Harry slammed on the brakes.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Look!" I said pointing over to bushes by a big building. There was a yellow pullover that belonged to Aunt May.