Chapter 43 (Mallory)

"Peter, what do you mean?" I ask, "What do you mean, you're not recovering?"

"That formula we designed was only supposed to last for a week. Even though we didn't test it, I know it shouldn't be taking this long for me to recover," Peter replied.

"Well, Im sure you will recover Peter, I can help come up with something to fix it if you don't heal within the next week," Harry replied.

"Harry, what do you think I spent doing all night? I've tried every possible equation but all I got was unsolvable. It wasn't supposed to last this long," Peter said, "I know I sound pathetic right now, but if you guys were in that coma with me you'd understand."

"I'm sorry Peter. We really are but what do you mean exactly? You said that it felt like it all happened within a day," I said. I put my arm on his back.

"No I was there with you guys every time you came. I heard everything you told me. When I woke up I thought it was a dream until the nurse told me I was in a coma. Can you imagine not being able to move your body and only hear voices telling you to get better but you can't because you can't move? It was terrible because now I know it wasn't a dream. I'm just frustrated that nothing is working out," Peter said.

"I didn't think about it that way, I'm sorry, Peter. We'll try everything we can to fix this, right Harry?" You ask. You turn around to see Harry pacing in front of the lockers. He had his head down with his hand on his chin.

"What? I mean yes, yes we will do everything and anything we can Peter," Harry said.

"Harry what is it?" Peter asked. Harry stopped pacing and looked at Peter.

"Remember the Oscorp building that we were in? Well, while you were in your coma, I did more research without my parents knowing and I found out that Oscorp is working on something big. So, since my parents own the business, I asked them about it and they didn't give me clear answers. To get in to any Oscorp building you need an access card. So these two guys some how got one. I don't think they just found it on the ground. I can't believe I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry Peter," Harry said.

"So you think that your parents gave him one?" I ask.

"Maybe, or maybe it was someone who also works in the building," Harry replied.

"It's alright Harry, but I think I know what my solution is," Peter said.

"And that would be?" I ask.

"I'm going to go see Harry's parents," Peter replied with a big grin on his face.