Chapter 51 (Harry)

"What?" I asked as Peter was pulling out papers from an old box.

"This is it! This is his work, Harry! It's all here! I can't believe it," Peter replied.

"No way. Peter it can't be. There's no way his research was saved. My father would have destroyed something as dangerous as what your father discovered," I said. But then again, I just saw him working with the bad guys.

"Guys we need to get all this stuff back to my apartment!" Peter said. There was hope in his eyes. He looked like a giddy little school boy. Peter's been working on this for so long and I don't want to be the one to wreck it.

"Question? How are we going to do that?" Mallory asked. Peter sat in silence thinking.

"I've got it. We can put some of the files in my backpack. Harry if you go in that mini room, I saw bags in there. You guys can fill them up with the rest of the files," Peter replied as he started shoving as many files into his bag as he could.

I turn to look at Mallory and she shrugs her shoulders. She quickly starts to help Peter put files in his bag. I quickly run to the small room. I open a cupboard to find backpacks. Which I found quite odd. I grabbed two. We all finished shoving two boxes full of files into our bags. Mallory and I helped Peter up and got him back to his wheel chair. I had Mallory wheel Peter out of the building while I quickly checked on a few things at the front desk.

I knew the lady working at the front desk.

"Hey Meg, how are you?"

"I'm good Harry, how are you?"

"Great! I was just curious. I walked past a door today with a sign that said Biocable Development Unit. I was just wondering if you could tell me a little bit or maybe who has access to the room?" I ask.

"Oh well, the Biocable Development Unit hasn't been in working progress since Richard Parker died. Richard and your father were really the only ones allowed in there. Occasionally your father would send one of his special scientists in there. I know there's lots of radiation in there but that's all I could tell you," Meg replied.

"Harry!" My father yelled. I had to hurry.

"Oh that's interesting. Thank you very much. If you would please not mention this conversation that would be very appreciated. Thank you Meg," I said.

"Yes of course Harry, what were you saying? You were talking about how much you loved your classes this year?" Meg asked as my father walked over.

"Yes, yes I was. Thank you, Meg."

"Harry, I'm ready for your friend," my father said.

"Sorry father but he wasn't feeling well and he's already left," I said hoping he would believe me.

"Yes Mr. Osborn, it was pretty bad. He threw up all over the floor. I had to have the janitors come clean it up," Meg added. I look at her and smile.

"Oh I see, well maybe next time then," He replied. I nodded and walked out of the building. I still couldn't believe what my dad was doing.