Chapter 52 (Mallory)

I wheeled Peter out of the building. He was so excited and it made me happy. Peter just sat in his chair quietly, gripping his bag full of files. Harry came running out to catch up with us. He smiled at me and insisted on pushing Peter.

Because of the fire in Peter's old apartment, May had moved to a new apartment that was actually closer to school. We got there but May wasn't home. We went into Peter's room and shut the door. We pulled out files and began reading. I remembered that Peter needed to take his pills. I got up and grabbed them.

I poured out 3 pills onto my hand. I gave them to him with a glass of water.

"I'm not taking these," Peter said. Harry Stopped reading and looked up.

"Why not?"

"I got these from Peggy, I'm not taking these," Peter replied.

"You got them from the hospital Peter, not Peggy," I said.

"Mallory, he's right. What if Peggy put something in there?" Harry chimed in.

"I guess," I said, "If you don't get better, then don't blame me," I said.

Peter and Harry chuckled. We all kept reading. We have a lot of research to figure out in a short amount of time.

OKAY GUYS. THERE ARE A LOT OF CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK SO IM WRITING A SECOND BOOK. IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS STORY THAN CHECK OUT THE NEXT BOOK OF THIS MINI SERIES.

ITS CALLED THE BUISNESSMAN

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS! CHECK IT OUT!!!

AGAIN ITS STILL THE SAME STORY, SAME PEOPLE. ITS JUST BOOK 2

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY😘❤️❤️❤️