Chapter 14 (Mallory)

UGH! Guys

UGH! Guys. I should've never joined their group project at the beginning of the year. I wouldn't have grown so close to Mr. Peter Parker. One of the smartest guys in school. Why did I continue to stick around? Did I really think the smartest kids would really accept me? No. I can't have! Had I fallen for him?? Really Mallory? Well, not anymore. I'm done putting up with his BS. 

All this nonsense and excuses. "Oh, I'm just so busy. I have more important things to do. I'm going to ignore my friends because I'm so busy." I regret joining that group project so much. I can't believe I fell for him. He's never in school anymore. He's always coming up with excuses of why he's gone. I know that he isn't always telling the truth.

But... what about all those good times with him and Harry. All the fun I had at the dance and actual people who cared and considered me a friend. When they invited me to join their group for the project I felt like I was important. Sure I may seem like a really lame girl. I get asked why I can't just make new friends. The real reason is I'm not going to surround myself with people who are negative, rude, and unkind. I became friends with Peter and Harry because they're both nothing like that. No, I don't regret any of it. Anybody would be lucky to be friends with Peter Parker. He really is so kind, smart, caring, thoughtful, clumsy, and oh that smile.

 He really is so kind, smart, caring, thoughtful, clumsy, and oh that smile

And now I've wrecked that for myself. I had a great friend standing right in front of me and I rejected him and told him to leave me alone. What have I done? How could I tell him that I'm sorry and I didn't mean what I said? I want to be his friend. But now? Now I've just ruined it for the both of us. How could I be so selfish and stupid?