Chapter 21 (Peter)

I slowly started to open my eyes. I was lying in the woods outside of my apartment building. I try to get up but I felt pain everywhere. What happened? The last thing I remember was jumping off the pad and getting blasted out of the building from the flames. I pull out my phone. I see so many missed calls from Harry and Mallory. I can't talk to them right now.

I need to find May. It was already 8pm! I was knocked out that long! I decided to call Harry, hoping he doesn't answer. I quickly find May's car in the car parking shed as my phone rings.

"You've reached Harry. Leave me a message." Beep!

"Hey Harry, its Peter. I'm calling to let you and Mallory know that I'm fine. I'm alive and not injured... I think. But don't worry about me. I'm going to save May! They took her Harry. They took her!" I began sobbing into the phone, "They took her and she's all I got left Harry. I can't just leave her. I won't let them hurt her like my uncle. Please, I'm begging you not to follow me. I'm.... I'm sorry, But I've got to go. Thanks for everything Pal." I hung up. Tears were still rolling down my face. I wiped them and started May's car. I typed in the address for Warners warehouse on my phone. I started the car. I wasn't going to let them hurt her. Even if it was a 5 hour drive.