Chapter 35 (Harry)

I don't know what happened. All of a sudden Peter and I were getting out of that building and we talked about everything that happened. Then out of nowhere he collapsed. He was breathing but his breaths were short and I realized blood was soaking through his webbing on his arms and legs. I quickly got him out of the suit and changed him into regular clothes. I ripped up one of my extra shirts and started wrapping it around his cuts. I tried to stop the bleeding but I couldn't. Peter started talking again. He told me he was fine. I yelled at him and told him he wasn't. I dragged him into the car and drove to the hospital.

"Don't bring me there, they can't know,"Peter would repeat.

Now? Now I hope I made the right decision bringing him to the hospital. Hopefully our formula would last long enough. Peter and I decided to come up with it just in case we ever did have to rush him to the hospital. I just never thought we'd use it. We never had a chance to test it before.

When the Doctor came out, I gulped. I wonder if they knew. I didn't want to know.

"May Parker?" He asked. Mallory and I stood up. It was almost worst not knowing if they knew. We followed him into a room. Aunt May laid in a hospital bed with a hospital gown on. Her eyes were closed but she must have heard us because she quickly opened them when we walked in.

"Her left leg is broken, she also sprained her left wrist, and her lower back is bruised badly so she'll be in pain there," the Doctor said and left the room. Aunt May held out her right hand. We stood there looking at her for a moment, then I took her hand and kneeled beside her.

"Are you two okay?" She asked. We both nodded.

"Where's Peter? Is he okay?" She asked. I looked down. I could feel the tears flood my eyes. I could feel my face get warm.

"Harry, is my baby okay?" May asked again. Tears started to form in her eyes. I shook my head.

"I don't know," I said. May laid her head back down. She continued to silently cry. We stayed in May's room with her. She cried herself to sleep. I just sat there watching her. I imagined this being my mother and her not knowing if I was okay. May slept for an hour. It was around 3pm when she woke. Mallory talked to her mom on the phone for a little bit while I watched the news.

The burning building was all over the news. They talked about how Spiderman stopped the criminals and left them for the police. I just couldn't stop thinking about the building. Oscorp. That's one of my parents buildings. I just didn't understand, of all the buildings, those two men chose Oscorp. Maybe they didn't choose Oscorp. They would have needed a special key card to get in the building. It chose them.