Prologue

Mrs Kalyani Oberoi sat on the plush sofas of the oberoi lounge thinking about the last 7 years. Things had changed drastically. She always used to emphasise on the fact that Obros are the foundation of the oberoi family. She subconsciously knew that if she wanted her family to be together she needed to nurture a bond so strong among the younger generation that they will be able to face any calamity together as a team. When she saw the bond between shivomru she thought that maybe she had succeeded in her mission of securing her family's future. Their laughter used to bring warmth and hope into the cold and silent mansion. She thought that their bond was so strong that no illusion or relevation had the strength to break it. But fate proved her wrong. Although obros together were a formidable force but they individually had their own thought processes and their own weaknesses. For shivaay it was his lineage , for Om it was his obsession with truth and for rudra it was his way of judging people on the basis of their beauty. If some force had to break them they had to target one of their weak spots and the whole Oberoi family would collapse like a house of cards. So someone did just that and here they were today. The fact that saddened her more was that it was not an enemy who did that and destroyed her dream family but it was her own son, her blood, her first born who shattered their family-- Tej . An illusion was created. Ideologies clashed. Culprit was announced and exiled.Things went out of hand and one by one all the obros left the oberoi mansion. She had not received a word from any one of them for the last 7 years. Why would they? She herself had been the one to start this whole cycle of greed, pain, power and revenge. But now it was time to set things right and she would do it come what may.After all she was Prithviraj Oberoi's wife and a takkar ka one at that.

Thank you guys for your comments and likes. Not proof read so pls do ignore the spellings and the grammatical errors. 

Don't forget to hit the star and drop your comments and constructive criticism..