Home Sweet Home(Part A)

Thank you for the votes and comments.It really means a lot.💗

So keep voting🌟 and commenting.😁

With the Navrathri festivities and poojas,all of my schedule went in for a toss.I am super duper late in updating,I know.I did not get time to type this chapter fully but since you guys were so supportive and understanding and since I had promised an update today,I am updating the part A of the update.

🌟Till then keep voting and give me loooong comments.🌟

----------------------------------------------------

Shivaay drove his car into the airport's car parking.Taking his phone and wallet from his coat and stuffing them into his pant pocket,he got out of his car.After locking the car he walked to the airport,trying to act as inconspicuously as possible.He couldn't risk being recognized. After all visiting a public place without proper security was something not something that Shivaay Singh Oberoi did everyday.

If Khanna was here he would probably kill me. Shivaay chuckled thinking of the his stubborn security head who will get a heart attack if he got to know that his boss went out without security.That man had literally been his shadow since the last 5 years.When his business had started expanding,there were concerns regarding his security and he was advised to appoint a security team for his afety the first name that came to his mind was Khanna.He was someone that Shivaay could trust with his eyes closed.If Khanna was there today,then he would have send him to recieve Anika at the airport but since Khanna was still in london, he couldnt trust any random person with their safety.So even if it was a little risky,shivaay decided to personally pick them up from the airport.

He could see the area near the arrival gate,crowded with over enthusiastic people huddling there to welcome their relatives.

The night was beginning to fall in so it was getting darker with every passing minute.Shivaay stood away from the crowd at a relatively darker place,where the shining lights of the airport would not highlight his presence.Having taken off his coat and waist coat,Shivaay was in his white business shirt and black pants.So the passerbys could easily pass him off as a person waiting to receive someone at the airport without second thoughts.

The flight had landed but it will take time for both of them to come out.Deciding to utilise his time,he took out his phone and dialed Mishra's number and the phone call was received in the second ring itself.

"Mishra,I need the Private investigators number.Just message it to me asap"

"Ok sir"came the reply.

The passengers were pouring out of the airport from the arrival gate.Each of them were sporting big smiles which became even wider on spotting their relatives.A small boy from the crowd rushed forward to a middle aged man who had bend down to his level.The man who was probably that little boy's father picked him up and twirled him around while the little one giggled in joy.Shivaay knew what the young man now felt.He too felt the same amount of relief and happiness after returning from a business trip and seeing Naira.But unlike that young man, his daughter couldn't come to the airport to receive him and he would have to wait till he reached home to meet her.

Their relation was a secret that he had succeeded in hiding from the world.Though she had the surname Oberoi but nobody knows that she is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's daughter.She was kept away from all places where the media could be present because he knew what it was,to be bought up under constant media. Every action of yours is debated upon,you will have press and media following you every where and to counter all of this,you will have to have a swarm of bodyguards follow you everywhere. In short it was like somebody was restraining  your childhood and that is exactly what Shivaay did not want for his daughter.