Morning stress.

💕First of all,A big thank you to all those who commented and voted.Thank you so much for the votes and comments.💕  

Note:This update is not proof read or edited.I just wrote it in a flow and corrrected the spellings.I didnot even check the grammar.So no Chamelis or Jhapps for the errors.😅

Note 2:I couldnt get a title for this update.So suggestions needed.

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know whether you liked the update or not.😘  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ringing of the alarm woke up Anika from her uneasy sleep.She had falllen asleep at the table in the study with her ;laptop working and papers strewn all around.

Anika tiredly stretched her neck muscle.She had been sitting at the desk for about 3 hours straight in a row.Not that she had insomnia but yesterday night she hadn't got a wink of sleep.Blame it on her jet lag or... her nightmare.

In the middle of the night,about 1 am she woke up panting and sweating badly because of her nightmare.Her nightmare was not as bad as it usually was, but it was enough for the hazy memories to come back to haunt her.She could tell that her nightmare was short and relatively mild because she had not woken up Shivaay from his sleep by her murmuring and crying. Usually when she had the nightmares,it would wake up Shivaay and he would stay awake with her till the time she calms down and sleeps again.

So after turning,tossing and lying awake in their bed for about an hour,Anika decided to put better use to her time since it was almost clear that sleep was the last thing that could happen to her on that particular night.She sorted out the luggage and arranged the clothes in the wardrobe. She randomly surfed through the TV channels,almost scared the security staff to death by roaming in the garden at the wee hours of the morning like a lost soul.She had done it all but time seemed to have slowed down to torture her more.Finding no other alternative she decided to run through her company's documents that were pending for almost a week now.In the middle of that she didn't realize that she had fallen asleep at the desk itself.Massaging her neck which was paining from the bad sleeping posture,she switched of the alarm and walked towards the bedroom to find Shivaay and Naira sleep peacefully.

Taking care not to make any sound which may wake them up,Anika walked to the wardrobe to pick up her clothes and rushed into the bathroom for a shower.

As Anika was drying her wet hair standing in front of the mirror,she self introspected her reaction to the news of Shivaay meeting Badi maa.Instead of being happy that he was getting back his family she had gone ahead and chosen to brood over her own worries.She was just insecure.Even though Shivaay never gave her a reason to be insecure in the last seven years still  a corner of her heart existed which was stubborn enough to hold on to the insecurities. Maybe that was why she had reacted that way to the news.

Yesterday she was at her weakest point and that was why she had such negative thoughts about herself and their relationship.She had lowered her self confidence to such a level that she felt that Shivaay wold be more happy with someone else than with her.She had almost decided to let go of him.While she was drowning in the pool of self pity,it was Shivaay who stood up and put back the sense that she had lost.She realized that majority of the times it was Shivaay who was fighting for her and not the other way around.

After wearing the moon bracelet her eyes landed on the wedding rings on the dressing table.One was a simple band with small diamonds embedded all around and the second one was a platinum one with a big rock at its center.Though she couldn't wear her mangalsutra openly she never missed to wear the rings.