New beginnings

💕😘 Thank you guys for the overwhelming support and love.💕😘

💕 The last update had crossed 100+ votes.o thanks to each one of you who voted.Thank you so much.💕

Keep voting🌟 and commenting.😊  

--------------------------------------------------------

Unknown to them a pair of eyes were observing them from the time they landed at the airport.The person took out his phone and dialed a number.The call was immediately received by the other person as if the person at the other end was waiting for it.

"Ma'am,Mr Omkara has landed.Now he has taken a taxi to go his apartment. Unke saath ek ladki bhi thi, jo shaayad unki biwi hai."reported the man.

"Keep an eye on him.I want every detail about him.Where does he live,whom does he meet,what are his plans, why has he come to Mumbai again,everything.Every single thing.Get it?"said the female voice and cut the phone.

"Yes Ma'am."replied the man not really sure whether his 'yes' was heard or not.

The lady turned to a large frame containing the family photo of the Oberois.she took the frame in her hands and clutched its sides hard.

"Why have you come back Omkara?What is your plan this time?Do you want to reconcile with your brothers.But whatever you plan to do I will not let you succeed.I cannot lose especially when I am so close to my aim.I will never let you win Omkara.I will not lose to the Oberois this time."

Unable to bare the smiling faces of the people in the picture which taunted her about her failure,she threw the photo frame down.The framed picture crashed on to the ground and the glass shattered with the crash.Some of the splintered glass pieces pieced her foot but she couldn't bring herself to care.Bending down,she slowly pulled out the glass pieces from the sole of her foot making the blood flow freely from her wounds.She gently touched the droplets of her own blood which were splattered on the floor with her hands.Her fingers were colored red with her blood.Looking at the picture she spoke,

"Do you all see this?I have put in so much of blood and sweat to reach this point and to achieve my aim.I have sacrificed so much.I will not let you win.Mein nahi haroongi kyonki,Swethlana kabhi nahi harthi.Mein joh chahoon voh mein haasil karke hi rahoongi.I will destroy the Oberois and this is a cast iron promise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Om was having bittersweet emotions while the taxi they were traveling in,navigated through the hustle bustle of Mumbai city.On one side he didn't want to come back to Mumbai to relive those memories which were always accompanied by regret and pain but on the other side his heart had relaxed as if it instantly recognized the familiarity of the city and he felt home.Mumbai had so many memories.Their school,his first studio,the convention hall which hosted his first solo exhibition,Rudra's college etc.So many memories.

As they were passing through the heart of the city Om could see the sky scrapper Oberoi headquarters. This building was the heart of the empire which was the reason of half of the fights and unrest in his family. From childhood,his Choti maa and his dad had tried to pit Shivaay and him against each other for this very empire.For them it was always the CEO post that mattered.At each step they were compared against each other.From class tests,sports,co-curricular activities to board exam marks to career choices.It was always considered as a stepping stone to the CEO chair.So his reasons of hating the building was justified.