Shivaay

When Mishra had been selected at the interview as a personal assistant to Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi,he was given a lot of warnings by many of the staffs of the Oberoi empire about his boss's volatile temper and other qualities. Some had even challenged him that he would lose his job before completing three months like the 15 other PA's. So Mishra was prepared for the worst but determined not to lose his job. So he took extra measure's not to anger his boss like submitting the files on time, keeping his espresso ready by the time he reached office etc. Over the months he even saw the immense love his boss had for his brothers and family in general. So Mishra along with  Khanna had become the trusted employees of shivaay sir who could get scolded by him without getting fired. He knew his boss's mood by judging his expression and behaved appropriately. 

Mishra was pulled out from his thoughts by the buzzing of his intercom. 

"Sir?"

"Mishra,in my cabin in five minutes."

He knew that he was in trouble. But what had he done to anger his boss so much ,wondered Mishra while walking to his boss's cabin.

"Mishra what is this? How many times have I told u not to commit for any personal interview? Cant u get it drilled into your head once and for all?"

Mishra was aware of the fact that his boss hated giving interviews since the last 7 years.He had withdrawn into a shell permitting only his loved ones to break it He hardly made any personal interviews because the questions of the journalist about his personal life would pull him back to that dark well of memories which he had been running from all these years.

"Sorry sir. But sir this interview is really important. There are many rumours about u and the company which can affect our new market possibities. Sir I think we should avoid a scandal at this stage of our Indian project."

"This is ridiculous. Some jobless chap spreads useless rumours about me while I get tortured by questions for hours to clear them . wow.."

"But sir pls understand...."

"OK mishra I get it. I will give the interview but just tell that guy too be quick..fine???"

"Ok sir"

..,...,.........................................................,......................................................................

Sir your growth from a restaurant in London to an international chain of 5 star hotels has been tremendous and inspiring. Sir what is your success secret?

"Hardwork. I believe if you have a dream and you are ready to work for it , there is nothing that will be impossible for you.."

Sir your name was mentioned in the Forbes list of top entrepreneurs and u are undoubtedly one  of the youngest businessman to enter the list.Whom do you credit your success to.?

"Like every time this time also I dedicate my success to my brothers, family and to the love of my life who taught me to see the world in a positive way and to learn from failures."

Sir we are all curious to know about that someone special. Can you reveal her identity?

"No, I think it is better for it to remain a secret. When we both are ready we will announce it to the world."

Mr oberoi u have always avoided personal questions why?

"Because I believe it is better to keep personal and professional life different. If they are mixed they will only create unnecessary issues and problems."

Sir this years economic times best head of the institution award went to the head of Jashn fashion brand. The were rumours about you unhappy with the jury. Sir what is the truth.?