Continue??

Hi my lovely readers,

I am so sorry for vanishing without any trace. Honestly speaking when I posted that note on my profile,even I didn't expect this story to be put on hold for so long.I am so sorry for vanishing like this. Today when I opened my Wattpad account after months, I had about 2.6K notifications and so sooo many messages. I cant even find courage to open them knowing that I didn't keep my promise to you guys about coming back within 2 weeks.

My personal life had a lot of ups and downs and I took some time to cope up with them.But as  they say 'Life goes on' and so did my college.I am nearing my final year, so Studies and other things took a front seat for me.My exams just ended a week before.So for now,I have some time to spare,so I thought of continuing this story.

I know that the story has moved on in the serial and I have no idea what is going on..(Is it a rebirth???Someone please enlighten me!!).So I wanted to know whether you guys are still interested in this story or not.

So tell me whether I should continue this story or not?

I will not ask you guys to not be angry with me.You guys have all the right to be angry with me but I hope that  you guys don't stay angry for too long.. Pleaseeee..*Puppy face**

Aisha.