The past.

Thank you for your votes and comments.💗💗

Note:The writer of this ff(that is me) dozed off several times inbetween the process of writing.😴😴 So please  ignore the inconsistencies and the spelling mistakes as they are the product of the writer's half asleep state. Anika ke language mein unko royal ignore maar Dena!!!😁

A flashback scene in this update is a continuation from the chapter named Untitled. (Yaa it is still untitled since I  cOuldnt get a heading)So please refer to that chapter incase of any doubt!!

Happy reading!

------------

The Oberoi staff members were running here and there trying to complete the last minute tasks that were assigned to them.The whole staff were working continuously in shifts since yesterday evening. Under the instructions of dadi they had almost completed the decoration and other stuff when suddenly Mrs Pinky Oberoi decided to change everything. Right from the flower arrangements to the crockery set that had to be laid down.Every damn thing was changed and Mrs Oberoi was personally supervising all the work.

"Yeh kya gandi si cushion covers lagaye hai.Voh naye vaale nikaalo aur inhe abhi ke abhi badlo.Abhi!! Do it nows."Pinky ordered sending the poor girl scurrying away in the search of the new cushion covers that Pinky wanted to put.

"Shyaam ke party ki saari tayyaariyaan ho gayi?"She questioned the staff who was in charge of the preparations of the party that was to be held today.

"Yes madam.Voh toh kal hi finalize ho gayi thi."the coordinator replied praying that Mrs Oberoi doesnot make any last minute changes in the preparation as it was going to make her job more difficult.

"Finalize?Kisne finalize kiya.Voh saari list mujhe dikhao and I will tell you whether something has to be changed or not."All the Oberoi staff paused whatever they were doing and turned to look at the scene with horror. More changes meant more work.

"Arre dekh kya rahe ho jaao."the coordinator snapped out the daze and rushed away to bring the diary with the list of the items.

Dadi was carefully watching Pinky.From morning Pinky had started to take extra interest in the preparations and dadi let Pinky do whatever she wanted sighing that maybe somethings were not according to her tastes. But now, the things were going overboard. Pinky was changing every damn thing at the eleventh hour.

Dadi suspected that the sudden change in her behavior from disinterested to over enthusiastic had something to do with the news of Shivaay's return.And this knowledge scared her. She could see the glimpses of the overly possessive Pinky in her.She hoped that this behavior of her doesn't bring more problems or don't complicate the things more that they already are.

"Pinky bas bhi karo.Everything is fine.Aaj ki party ki saari tayyari maine khud finalize kiya hai."Dadi assured a frantic Pinky.

"But Mummiji there is no harm in checking once again right?Just to be sure."

"Toh tumhe mujh par bhi barosa nahi hai?"Dadi played the indirect blackmail card.

"Nahi aisa nahi hai Mummiji.Main bus...."

"Bus abh kuch nahi.Bacche abhi aate hi honge tum jaakar tayyar ho jaoo.Iske baad press meet bhi haina."

Pinky sighed and decided to follow her Mummiji's instructions and rushed off to get ready. Dadi sighed as she saw Pinky's retreating figure.Silently she let out a prayer hoping that history wont repeat itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tej,how could you agree to something like that?Dont you see what she is trying to do?Open you eyes for god's sake?"Swethlana shrieked at Tej who had just told her about the agreement he had with Jhanvi. According to it,Jhanvi will drop the alimony condition and will agree to divorce on the basis of mutual consent and in return Tej will have to ensure that Om doesn't come to know of their divorce before the maha arti.