Journeys.

Thank you guys for your likes and comments 😘😘and sorry for not being able to reply to your comments.

Note:Just to avoid a confusion,this update is divided into three parts.It was necessary to link their individual stories to each other.😀

Dont forget to press that little star 🌟🌟on the top and drop in your suggestions. 

Happy reading.💗

--------------------------------

Austrailia

"Gauri,meine kaha na, that I am not coming to Mumbai. Then why did you book my tickets as well?"asked Om who was angry that Gauri had booked his tickets without even asking him.

"Bhool Gaye Om?Apne mujse promise kiya tha ki aap next trip par mere saath Mumbai chaloge. Isliye I booked the tickets for you as well.You even promised Mom, that we would visit her together, the next time we come to India. So when I told her about my trip she was so excited about us visiting her in Bareilly."

Om remembered the promise he had given Gauri that they would visit her mother in Bareilly together next time they would go to India.He very well knew what place and importance Gauri's mother held in her life. She was very small when her parents got divorced. Her mother had single handedly bought up her daughter into a fiery girl who was not afraid to stand up for what was right. He really did admire his mother in law for the strength of character and strong will power she showed as a woman and as a single mother but going to Mumbai was not an option as well.

"Gauri,please try to understand I cannot go to Mumbai. We can land in Delhi and then go to Bareilly right? Is going to Mumbai necessary?"Suggested Om hoping to make Gauri change her mind.

"Om,I have work to do in Mumbai,so when I get a holiday we will go to Bareilly together.Aur waise bhi tumhe pata hai na that our anniversary is in a few days.Do you want me to spend our anniversary miles away from each other.Alone and lonely."said Gauri dramatically widening her hand to indicate the miles of distance while sitting down on the nearest chair.

"Gauri,this is emotional blackmail and you know very well that I would not be able to say no when you do that."whined Om.

"I know,isliye mein yeah hatyaar tabhi istemaal karthi hoon, jab mujhe iski bahut zyaada zaroorat hai.Ab batao are you coming to Mumbai with me or should I do some more dramatics?"

"Theek hai, I will come but only on one condition that you will not force me to visit any member of the Oberoi family once we arrive in Mumbai.If you say yes,then I will come with you."said Om realizing there was no way other than to agree to her, especially since she was already in her dramatic mood.

Gauri walked to Om and put her arms around his neck."You are not a child Om that I will force you to go.I can just advice you to visit them and make things all right but at the end of the day it is totally your wish".Om was amazed at the sudden change in Gauri .Gauri had so many facets to her personality.She was childish in her behavior sometimes,innocent in some other matters,Fiery when she fights,dramatic when she has to get her things done etc.He could write books and books on the rainbow that was his wife.She had splashed so many colors into his black and white life, that each day with her was a whole new experience in itself.

"What now?I agreed to your condition, right? Now let's start packing waise bhi, the flight is an early morning one."said Gauri while moving to her cupboard to fetch her things required for the journey.

Gauri knew that once Om reached Mumbai,he would definitely restart the search for his brother ,that he had left incomplete 7 years ago.

While Om was packing his bag,he came across the photo frame of the Obros-Shivaay,Rudra and himself taken at the last mahaarti that they did together.How happy were they?He remembered his Daadi's words about Dadaji's birthday.He really did not want to disappoint his Dadi after sensing the hope she had in her voice, when she spoke to him.But going to the mahaarti without Shivaay or Rudra would be seen as his silent approval to Mr Oberoi's plan of making him the sole heir of the Oberoi industries.Or otherwise he had to locate Shivaay and Rudra before the mahaarti and what better place would he have other than Mumbai to start his search that he had abandoned years ago?