Bonds.

💕First of all,A big thank you to all those who commented and voted.Thank you so much for the votes and comments.💕 

I am down with a fever so I couldn't post this earlier.Because of the fever and perhaps the medicines, I slept like a log throughout the day.Finally I gathered enough energy to complete this update but couldn't edit it.Sorry for the errors.So with a fever,headache and watery eyes,I present to you the next update..!!

Happy reading..😘  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Though Jhanvi hoped that Shivaay had a change of mind about his decision regarding his return to the Oberoi mansion,still there was no sign of her wishes coming true.Shivaay still stuck on this decision of not coming back.So Jhanvi had decided to visit Anika to know what Anika wanted.She knew that whatever decision Shivaay took,it will definitely take into Anika's choice. And if Anika was on her side then there was a greater chance for his decision to be in her favour.

Jhanvi was waiting in the living area an frame on the wall caught her attention.She stood up from the sofa and walked closer to the frame to inspect it.It was a photo of four of them-Shivaay,Anika,Naira and Sahil on a vacation probably.All of them had full blown smiles on their faces. Infact,their smiles was so infectious that even Jhanvi smiled at their infectious happiness.  They look so happy...so content. Jhanvi mused.

Suddenly the smile faded away as she recalled the reason she was here today.her mission of getting everybody back to the Oberoi mansion suddenly seemed selfish.If she has to pay the price of these smiles to succeeded in her dream.Is it really worth it?she wondered. When she started her search and set her goal of seeing all her children under one roof again she was convinced hat her mission was for the good of the entire family. but now she herself started to doubt the intentions of the mission.

Though Anika was a nervous mess on the inside but she still tried her level best to not show her anxiety on her face.As she came down the stairs,she saw Jhanvi standing in front of one of the photo frames that were hung on the living room wall.She had instructed the staff to escort Jhanvi to the family living area and not to the formal living area because she didnot want Badi maa to feel like an outsider in their house. After all,she was Shivaay's badi maa.

"Have a seat badi..."  Anika fumbled ."Jhanvi Aunty"She completed.She was feeling awkward to call Jhanvi badi maa.

An awkward silence was settling between them. Both of them had so much to ask and know but they just didn't know from where to start.Anika suddenly realized that she had not offered Jhanvi anything to drink,

"Jhanvi aunty,shall I get you something to drink?Tea,Coffee?"

"No thanks Anika.Actually I had come here to discuss something with you."Jhanvi hesitated before speaking further."Actually Anika saath saal pehle.."

"I know,Jhanvi aunty.Shivaay ne bataya."Anika answered. Jhanvi was relieved that she would not have to relive those painful memories again and Anika was already aware of the situation which made her job easier.

"Then you must also be knowing that we want Shivaay to come back.What do you think will be his decision?"Jhanvi asked Anika.

Decision?She looked up to Jhanvi at this word.There was no question of a decision because in Shivaay's case there was only one option of returning back to Oberoi mansion.He loved his family too much to stay away even after learning the truth.