Conflicts.

Finally the much awaited chapter is here.

Happy reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niharika Singh Oberoi."Naira replied back to Tej with her head held high.Just her her father does observed Om.A strange silence had befallen in the hall,after Nairas words.each of them were trying to say something appropriate taking into consideration the fragile state of the family dynamics and its present condition.

"ACP Ranveer?"It was Om's surprised voice that finally broke the silence. Everyone turned their heads to the entrance to find ACP Ranveeer Singh Randhawa on the doorstep. Shivaay too was surprised to see ACP on the n.He couldn't find any reason for the ACP to come to the Oberoi mansion after so many years.

"What are you doing here ACP?"Asked Om voicing out the question that was there in Shivaay's mind.

Before Ranveer could reply to Om's question,it was Priyanka who rushed to Ranveer to hug him.

"Prinkuu!!!."

"Fhat the wuck"

"O bete ki"

Various calls of surprise could be heard across the hall simultaneously but Priyanka was least bothered by them. Relief swept through her as she saw Ranveer standing at the doorstep safe and sound.Only she knew how tensed and anxious she is,whenever Ranveer went on his missions.The missions were usually secret raids to various hideout which mostly involved some fights and firing.Even after years and years of this,she could never get used to that feeling of fear she gets every time Ranveer says that he has a mission to lead.She engulfed him a tight hug ignoring the gaping mouths and wide open eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that all others were busy in their own conversation Tej slipped put of the room without anyone noticing him.He had enough confrontations for today.He had enough of confrontations for today.Firstly his two sons,Then Shivaay,Last but not the least the man whom his daughter chose to spend her whole life wit.

Tej reached his room and sat down on the chair as he remembered the last time Priyanka came to the Oberoi mansion.She had come to the Oberoi mansion to receive blessings from her grandmother and if possible from her father.But needless to say he was enraged at her choice of her husband.ACP Ranveer Singh Randhawa.She was the daughter of Tej Singh Oberoi who with his power could control and order, tens of officers like him and she had chosen an ACP to be her husband even when she had a line of billionaires who were ready to lay the whole world at her feet.

When Rudra or Om went against his wishes and did something that he didnt like Tej wouldn't even spare a second thought to understand why they took that decision in the every first place but this was Priyanka so he tried to understand her motivations and her way of thoughts as to why her choice was Ranveer.At first he thought that the ACP must have blackmailed his daughter into marrying her but then seeing her glowing face and the obvious joy reflected on her face,Tej knew that it was their joint decision.

No matter how much he tried to think from Priyanka's prospective he couldn't wrap his head around this ridiculous choice of hers.Why did it have to be Ranveer??? HE always wondered.HE had refused to acknowledge Ranveer as his son in law and had asked him that day to not step into the Oberoi mansion . There he was today,stepping back into the Oberoi mansion as the husband of the youngest Obeori and Tej felt powerless to do anything. First Shivaay then Ranveer,all the people he thought he had succeeded in throwing out of his life were coming back one by one. It was as if his years of plotting and planning was going waste.