Rudra

Rudra is seen running towards the airport gate. He was getting late and he needed to stop her from leaving him. Panting, legs shaking from exhaustion he somehow managed to get to the entrance just on time to see her pushing her baggage to enter the airport. Realizing that this was his last chance to hold on to her before she goes away from him forever he called out,

"Bhavya"

The name made the girl dressed in jeans and a crop top, stop In her tracks and turn to face Rudra who stood there as If he had just finished an Olympic run.

"Rudra tum yahan?tum yaha kya kar..."She was cut short by Rudra.

"I love you. I know.. I know that I have always told you that love was not my cup of tea. That I do not believe in marriage. But somehow when I see my future I see you by my side. Will you marry me?"

The girl nodded with tear filled eyes and hugged Rudra tightly.

...............................................................................................................................................................

"CUT"the director's voice cut across the deadly silence. The set which was in pin drop silence suddenly burst Into Its hustle and bustle by people running around to do their work before the next shot.

"Well done, Rudra, yeh aaj ka last shot that so pack up guys"

"Uff finally" sighed Rudra. He had been busy all day with the shoot of his new movie. Finding a nearby chair, he sat down and stretched his neck, exhausted from the running.

"Sir, your last film's first week box office collections have arrived. The film is a super hit. Record collection hai sir. The phone hasn't stopped ringing ever since this news came out."Said Aman, his manager who ran upto him with the news.

"Wow, that Is good news." Said Rudra who was genuinely happy to see his film perform well. It felt like all his hard work was worth It.

"Good news? It Is an excellent news sir. Aapko pata hai na that year half hasn't yet reached and you have two super hit films to your name."

"Ok fine Aman, It a greaaat news"saId Rudra sarcastically, dragging the word great.

"Rudra, you should probably take little credit for your success and get rid of this 'nothing affects me' attitude "Rudra shrugged disinterestedly. Many things stopped mattering to him since seven years ago. It was not as If he had not tried. He tried...he genuinely tried to be back to the cool Rudy that he was before that incident, but each time failed miserably. It felt like he was just a hollow, paler, tired version of himself.

That day.. " No,don't go there Rudra, stop thinking about that day" warned his mind. In order to divert himself he took his phone and scrolled through the call logs and was surprised to find that there was almost 20 missed calls of Priyanka.

Prinku ke itne missed calls!!! I just hope everything is fine

Hurriedly he dialed her number and Priyanka picked up the call in the first ring Itself making Rudra more anxious.

"Prinku sab theek to Haina? tune itne missed calls diye.. Is everything fine?"

"No Bhaiyya, nothing is fine. We all are in a big mess and that too because of you.. "

"Because of me!!!! prinku saaf saaf batao hua kya hai. You are scaring me Prinku"

"Bhaiyya aap bhool gaye that today it is Saumya bhahbi's birthday. I thought you wished her and landed here at 5 pm to wish her. And since then she is keeping on talking about the punishments she is going to give you for forgetting her birthday.. woh aapko atleast 50 baar apne baatoon mein maar chuki hai.. "