Home Sweet Home(Part B)

💕First of all,A big thank you to all those who commented and voted.Thank you so much for the votes and comments.💕

Here is the part 2.If you haven't read part A please do so before reading this part.😊

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know whether you liked the update or not.😘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mishra,I will not be coming to office for the next two days.So I hope that you have not scheduled anything important."It was early morning but Shivaay was in the kitchen while talking to his PA with the bluetooth while simultaneously preparing the breakfast.

"No sir.I have cleared your schedule for the next two days.All the meetings scheduled were postponed to a later date.".Pouring the milk into the bowl he was almost finished making the breakfast.

"Good and....yes make sure the marketing head submits the project report on time and make sure you send it to me.I will check them from home itself."Shivaay cut the apple into pieces and neatly arranged it in a plate

"Yes sir and I have forwarded the important mails to your email."

"Ok Mishra,I will check them up."As he waited for the bread to get toasted evenly he picked up his phone to check his mails.

Shivaay glanced at the time.8:00 am.As he was going through his inbox for something urgent when he came across the message Mishra sent him which contained the private investigator's number.Though Mishra had messaged it to him yesterday itself still he didn't call up the investigator.If he hired the investigator to find out about his brothers, he knew that he would be able to find them out in less than a week.But still he couldn't gather enough courage to actually make the call because he knew that this call was going to pave way for many changes in his life.Some for which,he wasn't even prepared.

Dadi,Badi maa,Mr Oberoi,Dad...All of them were coming back into our lives one by one.After seven years Anika or I  had met all of them one after the other.It was surprising and weird that we had met all of them in a span of one week.

Things just didn't fit in together.Why is that fate had to send all of them back into his life after seven long years and that too together.He had made the decision of staying away from the Oberoi mansion and the maha aarti because he wanted to ensure that Anika and Naira are safe.He would search for his brothers and bring them back to the Oberoi mansion,like he had promised his Badi Maa and then go back to his life that he had left behind in London.Simple.But now looking at the pattern of events happening he had this intuition that things are not going to be as simple as he had thought them to be.

Pocketing the phone and brushing aside his thoughts he arranged the breakfast on the plate.

He walked to their bedroom to find Anika still in her bed in deep sleep.She was almost hidden beneath the fluffy blanket while Naira was also deep asleep on the other side of the bed.Both mother and daughter were in a deep slumber.Though Naira had taken after him in some off her habits,most of her habits resembled Anika's.She was a mini version of Khumbhkaran.Waking them up was a Herculean task in itself.He walked to the windows and pulled the curtains aside allowing the room to bathe in the mild morning sunshine.

He walked up to the bed and sat down near the edge.Tucking a stray strand of hair away from Anika's face,he gently dropped a kiss on to her forhead.No matter how many beautiful mornings he spend with her,still every time it felt special.She was like the epitome of innocence and goodness that had been sent into his life through some divine force to lighten up his life that was like a dark abyss.