Introductions.

Thank you so much guys for putting up with my late updates.Special thanks to all those who took out their precious time to leave a comment.It really means a lot to me.

And the others who voted,a big thank you to you as well.

Silent readers,make your presence known.

Not proof read. :) So.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was the first one to loosen the hug.He immediately turned his face, no doubt to hide his slightly wet eyes. The gesture was so Shivaay, that it brought a smile on Om's face.

Somethings never change.

Shivaay settled on the lawn beside his brother comfortably and leaned against the bench.As they sat in complete silence,they couldnt help but recollect old memories of three brothers sitting by the poolside talking arguing and teasing each other about random things.It bought a certain sense of normalcy in their not-so normal lives,no matter how temporary it had been.They had created a bubble of happiness and joy for themselves.

Today after even years sitting beside each other deeply reminded them of their happy past but of course an important part was missing.Sensing that his brother was also thinking the same thing,Om broke the silence.

"I really missed both of you in the last seven years.Only if he was here too."

The sentence caught Shivaay's attention.Both of you.He had assumed that Om and Rudra would have been in contact for the last seven years,but his brother's statement really alarmed him.

"What do you mean by that OM?I was not here but Rudra was there na?"Shivaay asked hoping that his brother wont disappoint him.

"No Shivaay.When I had left the Oberoi mansion,I had cut all contact with everyone in the mansion.I couldnt pretend everything to be normal when you were out somewhere away from all of us.Rudra used to send me mails everyday for the first year after I left Mumbai. After a year the frequency of the mails reduced but sill they used to come without fail at-least once in three days.Then slowly it reduced to once in a week and one fine day it ceased all together."

"You mean to say that you have not talked to him even a single time for the past seven years.Also you ignored all the mails that he kept sending to you.Why Om?"

Over the past seven years,he had often wondered how his absence must have affected Rudra.Would he be able to deal with all the problems in front of him alone?Would he be able to survive in this dark world with no one to protect him from the demons that lurked in the shadows.but one thought won over everything.That was that Om was with his Ru.HE knew that no matter what Om would never let anything happen to Ru.

..Of course,he was disappointed in Rudra for what he did on that day but whatever it was,it was between him and Rudra.All these years whenever he used to think about his younger brother a fear would develop in his heart.Rudra had always been the shielded one right from his birth.Both Om ad hIm and made sure that the negativity around them would not destroy the innocence of their little brother.They had tried their level best to create a happy environment around him.But now,hearing that Om had abandoned Ru,Shivaay couldnt help the rage that was building up within him.

"No,I didnt have any contacts with him.Not even a single phone call or a message.I couldnt face him when I know that I was the main reason that he lost his bhaiyya.Mr Oberoi did all of that because he wanted to project me as the next heir of the Oberoi industries. I was a major catalyst in the happenings of that day.It was because of me that you were thrown into the streets in the dead of the night with not even a proper place to go to.It was because of me that you remained untraceable even after all our efforts.If only I had not asked you to return the keys of Mom's penthouse,then atleast we could have known where to search for you.It was all my fault Shivaay.It was all my fault."