Untitled

Thank for your votes and comments.

I couldn't get a title for this.So suggestions are more than welcome.

Happy reading...:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom!!Are you even going to tell O or should I just go and tell him?"

...........................................

"No,Not in the evening.I want you to tell him before he makes any decision. He has the right to know."'

.............................................

"Mom,I am sure he will be happy to see you doing good without Dad.He will be happy in your happiness.Just tell him before things worsen further."

............................................

"Yes! You better do that otherwise I myself will tell him,Mom.Bye."Rudra slammed the phone on the table and took a deep breath.Why don't people learn from their mistakes?Why do they keep committing the same mistakes again and again?he wondered.

But on the flip side,he could understand hos mothers fears.He had seen his brother resort to drugs to keep his mind away from their family problems. He had also seen how it had gradually killed his creative brain and turned him into a wild maniac. It still send a shiver down his spine thinking of the possibilities if Shivaay Bhaiyya hadn't dragged Om to a rehabilitation center.

He even understood that his mother feared the change. Everyone feared a change in their lives no matter how minute the change could be.What they didn't realize was that change was a way of life and even a small change could change your life for good.For example his mother's.She had been running away form the concept of divorce for a long time.But when she finally embraced the change she found her lost confidence seeping back to her.

---------------------------FLASHBACK:SEVEN YEARS AGO-----------------------------------

Rudra had just walked in through the door of the Oberoi mansion when his father walked up to him with his phone in one hand.

"Rudra,I have talked to Mr Ahuja and we have agreed to organize your engagement with Ms.Ahuja, day after tomorrow in the presence of media .Once this engagement is done,we will have another meeting for the deal terms."Tej declared enthusiastically while Rudra mutely nodded.He wanted to oppose but he didnot have the energy to do so.He had been slogging from 5 in the morning from taking care of everyone at home to attending board meetings all day in the office.

Rudra walked up the stairs which led to the second floor of the west wing of the mansion.It lead to his room.(Err..Ex room).Apparently Dadi felt that it was appropriate to lend her new guest (aka his best friend his room because according to her he was practically living in his Bhaiyaa's room.Well not that he blamed her.That was true but now since that incident,He was practically been roomless with him refusing to go into the cold empty room of his brother.He had spent the past nights after Shivaay's departure sitting in Om's room staring at him do his work.Both the brothers didnot speak.For once even he,the chatterbox of the family had nothing to say given the truth revelation and the never ending guilt which weighed him down.He knew that his elder brother mirrored his feeling and had started searching for Shivaay bhaiyya using his sources.It was almost like an unspoken agreement that was forged between them to divide the responsibilities.