Mine.

"Shivaay baby"Tia's words resonated through the whole lounge eliciting varied emotions from each one of the Oberoi.

Gauri was sitting with Saumya reconfirming the arrangements for the evening when she heard Tias voice.She turned to the entrance of rhe mansion to see Tia dressed to the nines as usual.Ironically Tia was wearing one of the outfits from Jashn's last collection,she noted

Gauri had absolutely no idea as to what was happening.Who is this lady whose entrance seemed to have sent the Oberois into a shock? Almost all the Oberois were having expressions of shock on their faces except Pinky who had a wide grin on her face.Slighly nudging Saumya on her shoulders,Gauri asked Saumya in a faint whisper."Kaun hai yeh?"

"Lady baba."Saumya whispered in a daze and then corrected herself when she saw the confused expression on Gauri's face."Sorry. I mean lady... Tia Kapoor,Shivaay Bhaiyaa ki ex-fiancée"Saumya was so used to hearing Rudra calling her Lady baba that she had also started called Tia by that name.

"Oh!"Gauri exclaimed.That was definitely news for her.Om had told her about Shivaay's past but she didnot expect it to come back into their life like this.Especially at this point where Shivaay Bhiyaa has clearly moved on in his life.

Shivaay was too flaggbustered at the situation to react to it.Before he could react he felt a hand on his arm.

"Shivaay Have you seen Khanna?I forgot an important file at home and Khanna is not picking up the phone.Can you send someone to pick it up for me?"Anika asked casually looking at the phone.It was only when she didnot get an answer from Shivaay that she looked up to find Shivaay staring at her with a strange expression...Of surprise,Panic??Shivaay was worried about how Anika will take the situation.

She looked at the family behind Shivaay and saw each one of them staring at something in her direction.What were they staring at? Did I forget to take off my face pack?? Or am I wearing my clothes inside out?? Maybe I am wearing only one earing?Nahi toh! Sab sahi hai,then what are they staring at?Is there someone behind me?Anika turned around to come face to face with Tia who too was staring at her with an expression of shock,confusion and surprise all mixed together.

Rudra shifted closer to Om and nudged him with his shoulders.

"Kya??"Om asked irritatedly without talkiing his eyes off from the scene in front of him.

"This is going to be epic,O.I cant wait to see that lady babas expressions.Oh god!!"Rudra whispered with a grin on his face.Only god knew for how long he wanted Lady baba out of his brother's life and Rudra couldn't believe that it was finally happening and he was lucky enough to be a witness to this once in a lifetime moment.

Om couldnt stop the smile that was formed on his face.Even though he appeared calm on the outside,only he knew how excited was he to witness this moment.If this same moment happened years ago,he could bet that it would be Shivaay who would handling this situation but now,judging from Gauri's chronicles of her office life,Om could confidently say that today Anika would be the one who would do the talking.

"What are you doing here Anika.I guess this was a family gathering."Tia asked doubtlfully."Wait a second,did Shivaay baby call you here?"

"Aww,baby you already called up ANika so that we could restart our wedding preperations asap.That is soo sweet of you baby.Thank you."Tia exxclaimed in her typical high pitched voice as she walked to Shivaay and wrapped her hands around Shivaay's arm,flashing the brightest smile she could, on her face.Shivaay tried to free his hand from Tia but Tia seemed to have completely missed his subtle efforts and was too focused on herslef.

Anika turned around and to be honest,she felt a prick in her heart seeing Tia standing beside Shivaay.It wasnt because it made her insecure of their relationship or something,it was simply because it bought back memories.One of the cons of having an exceptional handsome husabnd was the attention he got from the female populatiojn,Anika had realised this fact evry early in her marriage.Be it parties,or award function or just business meetings Shivaay always attracted the attention from the females in the room. She had seen innumerable ladies making a move on her man but no matter who it was,she never felt the need to stake her claim over her man and tell them to back off.Maybe it was because of the fact that Shivaay never spared them a second glance.