Relations

Thank you for the votes and comments.It really means a lot.💗

So keep voting🌟 and commenting.😁

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ma'am I have managed to get you an appointment without Shivaay sir's knowledge but I really cannot give you any guarantee regarding his reaction on seeing you after so long.So ma'am ek aur baar soch lijiye."Mishra advised.

Jhanvi knew that it was a huge risk that she was taking.She knew that Shivaay had been diligently avoiding his encounter with any Oberoi by carefully scheduling his appointments. She knew that it was her last chance to make things all right because if she failed to utilize this opportunity,then Shivaay will further distance himself from them to such an extent that they would not be able to find him for the rest of their lifetime."Maine soch liya hai,Mishra.Mein Shivaay se mile bina nahi jaoongi."Jhanvi replied with full confidence and walked to Shivaay's cabin.

She knocked on the door and after hearing Shivaay's "Come in".She stepped in.

Shivaay was sitting on his chair behind his desk reading a file when he heard her.Taking his eyes off his file,he casually looked over the person who had come to meet him.

But as soon as his eyes landed on the familiar figure at the door,he felt all of his body go numb with shock.Even when his mind was hazy with the shock,the small attentive part of his brain registered that the file he was holding,had dropped down to the floor from his hands and he had stood up from his chair.Badi maa.

Shivaay was shocked out of wits and Jhanvi could see that.She took a tentative step forward and called out in the meek voice that she could gather at this particular moment."Shivaay"

That was all that was required for Shivaay to snap out of his shock and rush forward to hug her,nearly toppling his chair overfrom the sudden movement.

Now it was Jhanvi's turn to be stunned.She had expected some kind of withdrawal from his side after these seven years,but he simply rushed forward to hug her.Jhanvi couldn't help the overwhelming emotions bubbling inside her and she hugged her son back with tear filled eyes.

Seeing shivaay awkwardly trying to wipe his tears Jhanvi chuckled.Shivaay never cried in front of anyone because when he cried his brothers would cry with him.Still the same.thought Jhanvi.

  As the emotions of seven years and an the shock of an unexpected meeting subsided,Both Jhanvi and Shivaa became aware of the awkward silence that was settling in.Shivaay attempted to break the silence. 

"Come badi maa have a seat"he took Jhanvi gently by her arm and made her sit on one of the Office visitors chair and then sat on the other chair himself.Jhanvi looked around the interior of Shivaay's office.

Unable to control his curiosity,Shivaay asked Jhanvi,"Ghar pe ab kaise hai,Badi maa"

"Nobody is fine Shivaay.After you went nothing is fine in the Oberoi mansion."She replied, surprising Shivaay.

Shivaay pulled his chair closer to Jhanvi's, held her hand and asked in a soft tone trying his best to keep his anxiety under control,"Badi maa kya hua?Tell me what happened?"

Jhanvi realized that this was the chance she was waiting for,to tell Shivaay of all that happened, after he left the mansion.She took a deep breath and steeled herself to relive the painful memories. Jhanvi filled in Shivaay of all the events that unfolded after his departure making sure not to miss a single detail. From Tej's betrayal to the revelation,From divorce papers to Om's exit from the OM.Every single thing.