Memories and more..

Sorry guys for the late update. Had some INTERNET connectivity issues so couldn't post the chapter or reply to your comments.😥

Thanks for your likes and comments.😘😘😁😁

NOTE:This update is really bad. I myself don't know about what I have written. This is the result of a creative block that I am currently experiencing. 😑😑😑.So please no Chamelis or jhapps. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback continued from the last chapter)

Next day

When shivaay woke up the next day the first thing he noticed was the unfamiliar surroundings around him.He sat upright on the bed leaning against the headboard of the bed.

'where am I' wondered Shivaay.His head felt heavy and he felt feverish.With great difficulty he got of the bed and walked outside to the living room.

"SSO aap uth gaye?"a voice stopped him in the middle.

"Huh".he turned around to face Sahil, who looked like he was getting ready to go to school.

"What are you doing here?"Shivaay asked bewildered.

"Kya matlab?mein apne ghar mein nahi honga toh kahan hoonga"Sahil asked who was confused at the weird questions that Shivaay was asking him.

Apne ghar?means this Anika's house.He looked at the living room and he recognized the room  from the numerous times he had come to call or drop Anika.

'But how did I reach here?'he tried to remember yesterdays events.He could only recall till the time he left Oberoi mansion.After that,all the things seemed hazy.

"Anika!! Anika got me here?" Asked a confused Shivaay.

"Of course Mr SSO,Anika didi got you here.We found you yesterday in the middle of the road and you almost fainted because of your fever.Anika didi could not leave you there in that condition so she and I got you home."replied Sahil in a nonchalant tone.

Slowly,his mind started recalling yesterdays events.The truck,the girl and then the blackness that had started enveloping him.It means Anika was the one who pulled me away from the road and she bought me home.But why would she do that.Why would she help me?

Shivaay was about to ask sahil more about yesterday when they heard noises from outside the house.They walked to the nearby window and saw that the whole chawl had gathered there in front of the house and was accusing and shaming anika for having an unknown male in her house.

"Yeh sab voh Sundari bua ne karvaya hai,Aur voh dekho ab voh khade hokar maze le rahi hai"Sahil exclaimed pointing to the fat lady who was standing behind the crowd with a smug expression on her face.Her expressions were so irritating that he could do anything in this world to wipe that smirk off her face.Shivaay then diverted his attention to anika who was ferociously facing the crowd without any fear.

This girl is definitely brave thought Shivaay.Suddenly,Shivaay was reminded of something else.He remembered his Dadi telling him a few days ago aboout the sahils custody case between anika and her bua and its hearing date.

"Sahil when is the next time you have to go to court for your case?"Shivaay enquired.

"Ek hafte ke baad"

Oh God!It definitely mean that Anikas bua has taken the full advantage of the circumstances and projected a negative image in front of the society to weaken Anika's case.God forbid if any one of the people standing in the crowd would go to court and testify against Anika's character then, it will definitely have a negative impact on her case.On top of that the frequent not so pleasant encounters he had with anika in full public view will only add fuel to the fire.I cannot let Anika and sahil suffer because of me.