The Welcome.

Thank for you votes and comments.

We passed 50K views and 4K votes.A huge shout out for all of you.Thank you for voting and leaving your comments and feedbacks..(and songs :P)I love you guys...:)

-------------------------------------------

Gauri was woken out of her nap by the ringtone of her mobile phone. She tiredly lifted up her phone to look at the caller ID.

Maa

She answered the call.It was always refreshing to talk to your mom about the events of your life,no matter how random or stupid those incidents were.Seeing that there was no water in the jug on the bedside table she decided to walk to the kitchen to fetch some water to drink..She passed through the living room to see both Shivaay Bhaiyya and Om indulging in some conversation.

"Just be yourself Gauri. They are going to be your family so don't pretend to be someone you are not,infront of them."Her mother advised. Mentally making a note of the advice, she quietly crept into the kitchen and walked towards the fridge with her mobile glued to her ear.

The kitchen was dark but Gauri didnot bother to switch on the lights. Mild moonlight illuminated the room through the window.As she walked near the kitchen she saw a silhouette of a man standing near the window facing away from her.

'Choor hai kya?Kaafi muscular lag raha hai.Mujhe kidnap kiya toh?'She wondered.She picked up a pan from the tabletop in her right hand for her self defense and walked closer to the person,so that he is at an arms' distance from her.

'Shall I hit him?She questioned herself.'Nahi pehle poochti hoon.'With the pan ready for her defense,she asked meekly while poking the figure with the brim of her pan.

"Kaun ho tum?"Though she had tried to be her bravest best,her voice was coming out awkwardely. Almost haunted.'Dont be scared Gauri.Dont show your fear.Be brave.'

Rudra felt someone poking him from behind near his shoulder.HE thought that it was one of his brother but when he heard a haunting whisper in a female's voice he tensed up and turned around slowly to come face to face with a lady with open hair staring at him. She had a hand plastered and the other was holding on to a pan.

"Kaun...Kaun ho tum?"He stuttered.

"Yeh mera ghar hai"Gauri replied tightening the grip of her right hand over the pan.'s handle.

OMG.O lives in a haunted house."Yeh...Yeh aap...ka gh..ar hai?"he reconfirmed.

'Is he mad?Ek toh chori oopar se,aise behave kar raha hai jaise iska apna ghar ho'."Gauri swung the pan around with the full force hoping to knock the intruder down.Rudra had seen the attack coming and ducked down in time ,avoiding a fractured skull.

Straightening up, both of them looked towards each other and shouted.

"Bhaiyaaaaa.Bhooooot"Rudra called out to his superman.

"Choooorrrr"Gauri shouted.

Om and Shivaay were stunned to hear the shouts. But before they could even react, they saw Gauri running out of the kitchen with a pan in her hand. She was panicking and her long hair was flying in all directions. She ran towards Om and hid behind him clutching on to his arm.

Not far behind, they saw Rudra too running towards them screaming on the top of his voice. He ran to Shivaay and hugged him. Both Shivaay and Om looked at each other confused at Rudra's and Gauri's behaviour.