The Breaking News.

Breaking news:A new photo of the Oberois released. In the last three hours, almost three photos were released which validate the statement that The Oberoi heirs were in the city. But now the question arises that why did they not go to meet their grandmother who was admitted in the hospital.

Is it because of some personal feud?

Or is there an internal fight going on in the Oberoi family?

What exactly had happened seven years ago that made them cut ties with each other?

Though we couldn't verify the source of these photos but more photos are expected to be leaked to the media in the coming hours. So stay tuned to this channel for the latest update.

Anika continued to stare at the photos which were responsible for this mess that were being shown in a loop on the channel. One was of Rudra and Shivaay talking and the other one was taken in the hospital corridor in which Om was walking ahead while Shivaay was following him. Must be after their confrontation, she mused. Anika knew that these two photos were not any danger as it would be very easy for Shivaay to handle it.Once the media gets a more juicier gossip their focus would automatically move to that, leaving behind these photos. The noises that were being made now would die down just like any other scandal.

But what frightened her were the next photo in which only Shivaay was seen. She focused on the background and that was when it suddenly clicked her.She gasped when the realisation struck her.

It was taken at the airport. To be precise, it was taken on that day when she and Naira had landed in Mumbai. So it was quite possible that the person who had clicked these photos even had Naira's photos or maybe even hers as well. The fact that new photos were being leaked almost at every hour only sharpened her fears. For now, only Shivaay,Om and Rudra's photos have been leaked but the possibility of more photos would be released was too large to ignore.

It meant that even Gauri and Saumya were in danger of being revealed.She needed to ensure their safety.With this thought firm in her mind,Anika switched off the TV and walked out of her cabin.

------------------------------------------------

Gauri loved the lunch breaks that they got. Who wouldn't love to take a break after sitting glued on your chair the whole day. Well apart fro that it was the time of the day when the whole office would sit together and stories,gossips,frustrations were shared. But today she dreaded those 60 minutes. She couldn't sit through those sixty minutes listening to gossips and frustrations of other people's lives when she herself had enough of things to deal with in her own life. Her strange behavior had already made Shilpa doubt that she was hiding something.

Ab inhe kya batao mein'Mumbled Gauri while picking up her packed lunch to join her colleagues in the office cafeteria. They had not even exited the room when a loud call stalled her steps.

"Gauri, Could you come to my cabin right now" Gauri turned to look at Anika with a puzzled expression.

All the people around her tensed up and she could hear discreet 'all the bests' from the crowd. She set the lunch down and walked into her boss's cabin. As she entered she saw, Anika hurriedly grabbing her coat, watch and the files on the table.Gauri stood awkwardly near the door, wondering about what she should do.

Seeing that Anika was too occupied to register her presence, she decided to make her presence in the room known to her.

"Anika di,did you call me?" Gauri asked softly. There was no third person in the room so it felt safe enough to call her di rather than the formal maam.

Anika stopped whatever she was doing and turned to Gauri."Gauri,you have exactly two minutes to grab your bag and other stuff and come down to the back door of the building. I will be waiting for you there." her words were rushed and Gauri could sense the urgency in her words.