Revelations.

I didnot get a title for this one.So suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for voting and commenting.

Note:This is a loooong chapter.

Happy reading guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Om stood frozen not knowing what to do or how to react to the new information. Years ago when he saw the sparks between his brother and his wedding planner, he and the other members of the Oberoi family secretly hoped that there would be something more than a professional relationship between them in the future. He and Rudra had not spared any efforts to make Shivaay realise that his destiny was not Tia and that he deserved someone who could turn him into an Ishqbaaz. Who would give it back to him when he was in his Shivaay Singh Oberoi mode. Who could stand by his side no matter what. Someone who was...his Takkar ka.

However despite their best efforts at matchmaking, Shivaay still clung onto his beliefs of Naam khoon khaandaan. So they had pacified themselves saying that it was Shivaay s life and it was his decision in the end.

Maybe that was why nobody in the family thought of enquiring about Shivaay to Anika who had vanished after the event and the wedding was cancelled. Even after reading so many interviews of Shivaay's through these seven years Om had assumed that his brother must have been dating a girl having all the qualities of NKK. But today seeing him rush to Anika side,when her eyes filled up to hold her,Om knew that Shivaay had changed. The silent pride in his eyes when he introduced her, told him that Shivaay had indeed managed to change for his wife.

The news that Anika was Shivaay's wife and in that way she was his sister in law was both shocking and surprising a the same time.That was obvious because Shivaay had for the first time listened to his heart than his brain and had taken a decision that all of them knew was for his betterment.

"Kya!!!" Om finally managed to splutter out through his newly found voice.

"You heard it,didn't you?" Shivaay asked him in a playful voice shocking him even more.

"Shivaay today I am probably going to get a heart attack because I have been getting too many shocks,all in one day. Firstly Gauri,phir tum and now Anika. I don't think that I will be able to cope up with one more shock, if at all it exists."

Shivaay gently smiled at his brothers reaction.

Well Om there are many more things that you don't know. Shivaay smiled.

While it was easy for Om to digest the truth It was comparatively harder for Gauri to do so because she had just received two shocks all together. Firstly that her boss was married and secondly that her boss was married to her brother in law which made them related as a family.

He shankarjee.Yeh chirayya ko kya baar baar shock dekar oopar bulane kak irada hai kya?Mere boss ko...

Gauri stopped

'Boss... she is Shivaay bhaiyya's wife making her my sister in law.Bhabi....Nahi jethani.Noo Anika di?urghhh!! ....wait! What?'She grew frustrated with her brain for fast forwarding at such an important juncture.

But then suddenly an image of a little kid running towards Anika calling out her mumma flashed before her eyes.Suddenly her mind froze at that image.She tried to recollect that kids name.Neha...no.Niharika.

She gulped and interrupted the conversation going on, between the brothers."Then who was that little girl?"

Anika  froze while Om was confused at the new topic that Gauri had raised. Shivaay felt Anika stiffening in his arms as Gauri asked that question. Just by the change in  her body language he knew that Gauri had met Naira.