Rumya

"I am scared."

"I know that you have been busy with the promotions and stuff of your movie and that is why you are not able to take out time for me and our baby. lekin rudra ,as much as I understand your busy schedule and the nature of your work but I can't help but feel insecure about losing my importance in your life. mujhe darr lagta hai ki mai akeli na pad jaoon, jaise meri maa thi baba ke jaane ke baad"

"Soumya, what are you saying? you know na tumhari jagah mere dil mein koi aur nahi le sakta.Tum dono meri zindagi ka ek hissa nahi balki, zindagi ho.Just because hum ek doosre ke saath time spend nahi kar paa rhe hai, it doesnot mean that tum mere liye matter nahi kati ho.I love you and will always do so"

Blame it on her mood swing or her pregnancy hormones, the thought of being left alone just like her mother burdened her heart. Though the sensible side of her tried to make her see reason  but nothing really worked. She had walked around for days with this thought in her mind making her mood swings worse.Right now, she felt light hearing those words that she wanted to hear from Rudra.

"now stop crying, waise mote mote aankhon mein kaale kaale aansu acche nahi dikte"Rudra joked trying to make Saumya smile.

"What???"

" Sorry ,sorry it came out wrong. I meant to say kaale kaale aankhon mein mote mote aansu acche nahi dikte"

Saumya chuckled at this. and wiped her tears.

"Waise aaj koi romantic scene shoot hua tha kya?"asked Sumo out of the blue.

"Haan kyun"replied Rudra not really getting the link.

"Nahi mein soch rahi thi ki dumbell oberoi itni romantic baate kaise kar rha hai"

Rudra reached forward and circled his arms around his wife.

"Tumhara kehne ka matlab ki mein romantic nahi hoon? Mrs saumya agar mein romantic nahi hota na to tum 4 mahine pregnant nahi hoti"

Saumya's cheeks coloured at that.

"Shut up, rudra"she said while hitting him on his chest lightly.

"ahem, ahem"the simultaneous clearing of throats by Priyanka and Ranveer make them spring apart.

"sorry to interrupt but agar aap dono ka patch up romance ho gaya ho toh can we cut the cake. bahut bhook lagi hai"Priyanka said,patting her tummy to emphasize on the fact that she is hungry.

Ranveer bought the delicious double chocolate cake that Rudra ordered specially keeping in mind his wife's sudden chocolate craving.

***************A cake cutting and a cake fight later*****************************

"What a mess" the pool side was strewn with paper bits and other stuff.

"I will clean this up, you go and rest" Rudra said while walking over to clean the area.

"Nahi Rudra, I will help you"

"Saumya all day you have stressed yourself. Doctor ne kaha na that stress is not good for our baby so tum jao, I will clean this up"

"Rudra theek hai, hum dono saath mein karte hai"

"Ok, if you really want to help, can you get the tissues from the kitchen. Baaki mein karloonga"

Realizing that Rudra was adamant in not accepting any help ,Saumya proceeded to the kitchen to fetch the tissues.

Rudra was picking up the newspaper lying on the floor when the pages from it slipped and fell open on the floor. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.