Relations?

Mumbai, Singhania Enterprises.

As the press conference proceeded smoothly in the Oberoi mansion across town, a private investigator was waiting in the lobby of the Singhania enterprises with a set of files on the side table beside him, waiting for his turn to be called in.The files beside him were a result of his weeks of hardwork and endless investigations from various investigations from institutionsall over the country.

."Mr domimc please come in."The voice of the CEO's person secretary borought him out of his thoughts.Pcking up the set of the files from the side table,he walked inside the cabin.The cabin was elegantly furnished with imported furnishing and other materials.He saw that his client was busy in a phoen call and he waved slightly asksing him to take a seat.Taking his seat,he decided to waiti patient for Mr Singhni to finfish his call.

Mr Advay Singhania.The owner of singhania industries and his client for the past six months.he was hireed to track down a missing lady from Mr Singhania's life.He was aked to track down a lady with only a childhood hoto of hers and other not so helpful details.But at the end of the day he was aprivae investigator and this was his job to find out.

One of the work ethics he had followed till now was no questions asked policy.HE wouldnot ask the client why they needed the information as long as he was sure that he was not uninteentionally being an accomplice to a crie orr something.He hated t admit it but in this case he was empted at many points to question his client about why he was so interested in difgging out something from a distant past.He hoped that atleast this time he would abe able to get some indidcation of why he was made to find soehtign like tis

"Sorry Mr Dominic. I had to attend the phone call.It was important."The young man apologized. Dressed in his immaculate suit,Mr Rajeev Singhanai looked every inch of the business man that he truly was. What many people didnot know was that the flawless and sophisticated exterior was only hiding the scars and pain that he hid inside himself.

"So,Mr Dominic.I hope that this time,you have good news for me."Advay asked impatiently.

"Yes sir.ut of the many candidates that we short listed,this articular profile seemed to fit perfectly inot the scenario.From timelines to events,almost everything matched.This is her file fro the orphanage."he handed over a folder to Advay.

Advay's hands shook as he opened the folder.he was openeing a door to his past.A past that haunted him to this day. A past thta he was running from. He was tired of running.He was tired of waiting for the right opportunity to strike against his very powerful enemies.He needed a closure and this was the first step to that.

Finally gathering enough courage,he opened the file and there on the first page of the file was the photo of the person he had been looking for so desperately. Anika.

His eyes filled with tears as he saw a picture of a seven year old girl looking back at him.

"Anika chalo.Please chalo yahan se.Chalo."he yelled at the girl beside him who was younger to him by about 4 years.She seemed have been frozen to her place in shock but he had no time to loose.They had to get out of there and that was the only thing in his mind right now.Escape.

He pushed away the memories and flipped the pages to reveal a latest phtograph of the little girl he had once known.She had grown into a beautiful lady.he looked at the Private investigator who nodded back at him confirming his doubts.

He flipped the pages reveling more information about her.Adopted at the age of 12. Adoptive parents died the next year.Has a brother.......Jashn.Wait Jashn?

"Jashn?She owns Jashn?"he asked surprised at that little piece of information.

"Yes sir.She is the CEO of Jashn."