He's Your BFF And Gets Jealous

Luke: With knitted eyebrows, he plainly rolls his eyes as you continue drawling on about your little crush — a boy who seemed to like you as much as you liked him — and how he asked you out to dinner. “He’s very nice,” you gush, “and likes the same music that I do.” “So?” Luke sneers. “I mean, you have good music taste. Any guy would be flinging themselves at you when you like that stuff. And also because of the fact that you’re pretty.” A blush is all you reply with, stammering out a slight thanks. Quickly realizing what he had said, his eyes widen as he shakes his head. “I-I didn’t mean it like that. Fuck, I mean, you are pretty and I…but he’s…awh, fuck.” Emitting a chuckle, you ask, “Are you…jealous or something?” “Er, maybe,” Luke sheepishly admits, “kinda.” “There’s no reason to be,” you ponder, “and if it makes you feel better, I think you’re pretty, too.” “Gee, thanks.”

Ashton: Offering you an expression that isn’t pleasant, nor satisfied, he lets out an irritated sigh. “This is really stupid,” Ashton complains, crossing his arms over his chest. “I mean, I know you love him n’all, but really? It’s our movie night; not our movie night, feat. your boyfriend. Plus, he isn’t even going to watch the movie; neither will you. You guys make out during it and you ruin it.” You couldn’t help but laugh at the way he found you and your boyfriend kissing to be disgusting. It seemed as if envy liked Ashton and wanted him to keep it and use it, like how he was using it at this very second. “I promise we’ll watch the movie, Ash,” you say, giving him an assuring smile to which he groans to. “Fine,” Ashton sighs, “but if I hear one ugh, [Y/N], yes! I’m kicking you both out.” “Thanks,” you grin, “but you don’t have to act so jealous about it.” “I-I wasn’t jealous,” Ashton defends himself. “I was just making sure that you guys don’t let your hormones rage inside of you and onto my sofa. Like last time.”

Michael: "He’s probably a prick,” Michael quips to Ashton, as he tells him about how you had gotten a boyfriend over the week — something that made Michael not only upset, but jealous. “Probably?” Ashton chirps, uttering a quick chuckle after. “Right, sorry,” Michael smirks. “I’m positive that he is one.” “But you’ve never met him before,” he sighs, “so how do you know that he’s like that?” Responding with a laugh, Michael muses, “She’s always had a thing for ‘em. Bad boys and their stupid shit.” “Is that why…” Ashton pauses, cracking a grin, “you’re trying to act like one?” Letting a faint blush strew on his cheeks, he mumbles an irritated shut up to Ashton. “Instead of being jealous,” he suggests, “why don’t you just tell her how you feel?” “Tell her? No, thanks.” “You’re weak, Mikey.” Michael huffs, not before quickly urging, “I may be jealous and weak, but at least I’m not a prick.”

Calum: "I still can’t believe you’re  going on a date," he scowls, sounding — in disbelief and shock — as if having dates and having a boyfriend were terrible ideas. "It’s just one,” you remind Calum. “It’s not like I’m going to marry him or anything.” “Yeah,” he scoffs. “First, you’re friends. Then you’ll be having dates and kissing and having cravings for his dick. Next thing you know, he asks you to marry him and then you say yes which is so stupid, because you’re not enough even old —” Interrupting him with a snicker, you immediately shake your head. “You’re crazy, Calum.” “Crazy?” he jokingly gasp. “At least I’m not marrying someone.” “I’m not marrying anyone,” you laugh. “Fine, good,” Calum mumbles, “because, really, the only person you should be marrying is someone who you really like…and that they like you back.” “Are you trying to tell me something?” you joke. “Kinda,” he shrugs, “but what I’m asking you, like I said earlier, is stupid because we’re not even old enough to do it.”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)