He Gets Frustrated (Part 2)

MIKEY:  “I was just trying to get you to calm down,” I mumble trying to stand up.  “You know what would calm me down?” he asks pulling you tighter. You turn around shake your head. You know he’s stressed with his work and it kills you to see him this way. “Cuddling on the couch with my beautiful girlfriend while watching a chick flick of her choice,” he says kissing your forehead. “You’re adorable. I love you.”

CAL: All the boy’s head shoot to you. Your eyes glued to your Twitter feed. “Y/N,” Calum starts. You stand up and walk away. Calum is hot on your heels until you finally stop in the kitchen. “Y/N,” he says again. “Calum, stop. I get it. You don’t want your girl to stand up for you. it might hurt your man pride,” you saying lifting your hand up. He looks down at his shoes. “It wasn’t that. It was just, I was already at the boys and I took it out on you. I don’t care about my man pride.” You smile a little and lean up to kiss his lips. “It’s okay, Cal. I forgive you.”

LUKEY: Luke finally got it with help from a face time session with his dad. All night he was trying to hug you and kiss you. He kept whispering sorry in your ear every chance he gets. You shrugged him off every time, though. When you got home, you went straight upstairs and got into sweatpants. He’s lucky I even went with him, you thought to yourself as you took out the Bobby pins from your hair. Luke comes in and locks the door. “Look, 
I’m  sorry. I’m sorry for being a douche. I’m sorry for yelling at you. I’m sorry for being a shit boyfriend. I’m sorry for everything.” You turn around and look at him. “I’m sorry, baby. I love you. I should’ve just let you tie the stupid tie.” He wraps his long arms around your waist without protest from you. “You’re right, Lukey. You should have.” He looks up and smiles. “Maybe tonight will happen again sometime in the future. If you know what I mean,” he says winking. You smile and blush because you know exactly what he means.

ASH: Three hours later, Ashton comes in the bedroom and lays next to you. “Hey, babe,” he says smiling at you. You mutter a ‘hi’ and turn on your side, opposite of Ashton. “The song is finished,” he tries again. You nod keeping most of your attention on your phone. “Okay, what did I do?” Ashton asks after a long moment of silence. “What did you do?” you ask rolling over. He nods. His face was full of confusion. “Number one, you yelled at me. Number two, you told me to leave. Number three, you’re a dick.” He sighs. “I’m sorry. It’s just, his birthday is coming up and I really needed to get it written so I can record it in time,” he explains bringing you into his lap. “I know it’s no excuse. I love you, though.” You smile. “I love you, too, Irwin.”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)