Movie Night

M I K E Y

"I still don't see how this movie is so great." Michael sighed, sitting next to you on the couch. You put a finger to his lips as he drew you closer to him. "Did you just shush me?" He asked, eyebrows raised. "This is the most romantic and important part of the entire movie!" You exclaimed, exasperated. "But she's going to die!" Michael yelled. You just stared intently at the screen as he rested his chin on your shoulder. When the time came in the movie when the protagonist passed away, you felt a tear drip on your shoulder. You twisted around to look at him. "Mikey... Are you crying?" He looked up at you. "I'm just... Yeah. Yeah, I'm crying but in all fairness I was not expecting it to be that good," "I told you so," you smiled, kissing him lightly. He pulled you in, deepening the kiss. "We should have movie nights more often," he groaned. You laughed, planting a kiss on his jawline. "Definitely,"

C A L

The timer for the popcorn beeped, making you and Calum jump out of your seats. "God!" He yelled. "Scary movies and I do not go well together," you told him, and he followed you to the kitchen. "What's the matter? Need a break from the ghosts?" You giggled. "Yes! It's freaking scary, that's what it is!" He exclaimed, taking the bowl of popcorn in on hand and your hand in the other. You both sat down, huddled in the blankets, when the movie became so scary you both were underneath them. You looked over at Calum, who was inches away from you. He grinned wickedly and moved towards your lips painfully slow. "Just kiss me already, tease." You said in frustration. "Happy to oblige." He smiled, moving his hand to the back of your neck. You were cut off by a scream from the T.V., making you toss the blankets off your head. "Maybe later," you sighed.

A S H

You plopped Grown Ups 2 into the T.V. and say back down, placing your feet in Ashton's lap. He ran his fingers up and down the bottom of your feet and you broke out into a fit of giggles. He grinned at you and cocked an eyebrow. "You're ticklish, then?" He asked, continuing the motion. "Yes! Yes! Now stop it!" You shrieked, pulling your feet back. He opened his arms and pouted. "Come cuddle with me," you rolled your eyes. "Only because you're irresistible," you informed him, resting your head against his chest. "I am?" He asked, looking down at you. You nodded, looking at the screen. "I think that movie nights make you nicer." He told you, and you laughed. "You wish, Irwin." He kissed your forehead. "Thanks for the compliment, though." "Don't get used to it," you told him. He grinned, pulling you onto his lap. "Have I told you that I love you?" He asked, pressing a kiss to your shoulder. "Mhmm," you responded. "Well I do," he said, and you could feel his smile form against your neck. "What a coincidence, because I love you too." You smiled back.

L U K E Y

"Is that my shirt?" Luke asked as you walked down the stairs, wearing a shirt that hit you mid-thigh. "Well, I actually got it out of Cal's stuff, but I suppose you do share about half of each other's wardrobes." You answered, walking over to him and leaning over the couch. "Watcha watching?" You asked him. "Mean Girls," he replied. "Ooh," you said, rolling over the back of the couch to sit next to him. He laughed, settling his arm around your shoulders. He briefly looked over you, then averted his attention back to the television. "You should wear my clothes more often," he said, eyes glued to the screen. "Really?" He nodded. "Then you wouldn't mind if I took this?" You asked innocently, snatching the maroon and yellow SnapBack off of his head. He turned to look at you, eyes wide. "You didn't," he gasped. You drew in an exaggerated breath. "I did," you said. "You're so going to pay." He said as you both jumped up. "Right after this scene," he said, as something caught his eye on the movie. Laughing you sat back down, putting the SnapBack back on him. It looked better on him, anyways.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)