He Gets Frustrated And Takes It Out On You

MIKEY: Michael was trying to learn the tune to their new song and he couldn’t get it quite right. Every time he started to play it, his finger would get in the way and he’d play a different note. “Damn it!“ he yelled frustrated. You, being the kind girlfriend you are, try to take a break for a while. “Would you shut up, Y/N? You’re the reason I can’t get it right. You’ve been talking this whole time,”“he snaps looking at you with narrow eyes. “I’ve talked once. You need a break because you’re starting to get grumpy. I don’t like it,” you say getting off the couch. “I’m sorry, babe. It’s just, I can’t get it right. I got it right at the studio, though,” he explains. He grabs your waist causing you to fall into his lap.

CAL: Calum has been trying to talk for ten minutes, but Ashton and Michael won’t let him get a word in. After watching him sigh and pull at his hair for a couple minutes, you spoke up. “Ash, Mike, Calum has been trying to talk for a while now,” you mumble looking up from your phone. Calum’s eyes meet yours and he jumps up. “You could let me handle it, Y/N. Jeez, they are my friends!” he yells. You roll your eyes. “Just trying to help, Calum. Don’t worry, it won’t happen again.”

LUKEY: “This stupid tie,” he mutters fiddling with it. You guys were getting ready for a wedding, but he couldn’t tie his tie. “Luke,” you say putting your hand on his shoulder,”do you want me to help?” He turns around. “I’ve got this,” he says and glares at you. You nod putting your hands up in defense. He goes back, but after a couple minutes, he still doesn’t get it. “Let me help.” “No! I told you I would get it. I would if you would stop interrupting me!“

ASH: Harry’s birthday is coming up so Ashton was trying to make him a song. He kept repeating some word over and over. You heard him from the kitchen so you thought you go and try to help. “Get out of here, Y/N. I’m trying to do something and the last thing I need is your loud mouth!” You turn on your heels and start your way to the bedroom.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)