Disconnected (Song Preference)

Ash:

And I’m a falling star

And I never thought that we could lighten up these scattered sheets

He’d fallen so hard for you, so hard in fact that he’d dropped out of school and got a job to pay for your first apartment together. After the band had started to lift off you’d call him your ‘star’ and because he was so head over heels in love with you, he was now your falling star. “Ash, what if we got a dog?” You asked from under the scattered white sheets of your now shared bed. “A dog?” He asked. You nodded giving him that pout he couldn’t resist. He sighed, “A dog sounds great.” He leaned closer to you, pressing a warm kiss to your lips before wrapping you up in to hug.

Lukey:

I like the summer rain

I like the sounds you make

Rain seemed to calm Luke. It could be storming outside and he would be holding you while you watched Disney films together. You would giggle at times when something funny was said and Luke would simply stare at your lips, before pressing a kiss to your forehead, because he just couldn’t get enough of his favourite sound.

Mikey:

Life’s a tangled web

Of cell phone calls and hash tag I-don’t-knows

"How long has it been now?" You asked in to the screen. Michael ran a hand through his hair before puffing out his cheeks. "I think, 3 months and 2 weeks. Meaning we have 5 months and 1 week left till I see you again." You pouted, letting your head fall in to your arms as you groaned, hearing Michael laugh quietly you moved so you could see the screen yet keep your head down. "Its flying by, it’s like I left yes-" his phone began to ring. He answered it, apologising to you. He soon put the phone down again but telling you he had to go. "When can I Skype you again?" "I don’t know."

Calum:

I admit I’ve been a victim of the worldwide system too

But I’ve found my sweet escape when I’m alone with you

"Did you cheat?" You whispered, handing him your phone where sugar scape had an article of Calum and some blond girl. "You know I wouldn’t?" Calum didn’t need to see the picture to tell you this because he wouldn’t when he had you. You loved each other and that was enough. "I hate when people make his up." You sighed quietly. Calum put you phone under the bed, turning it off. He pulled you into his chest, trying to get as close to his sweet escape as possible. "I love you, Y/N."

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)